Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Today in the hobby I....

• Please log in to reply
6912 replies to this topic

Dreagher

Dreagher

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 201 posts
  • Faction: World Eaters 121st Company

TITH I built the lower parts of my knight lancer.

L_T_3_2017_Medals.gifCall_of_Chaos_10_Medal_01f.gifgallery_30308_9518_17558.pnggallery_48988_11572_13725.pnggallery_48988_10069_73849.png

Montford

Montford

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 412 posts
  • Faction: Sisters of Battle/Red Templars

TITH I finished priming a Fire Prism, 2 Falcons, and a Wave Serpent (got them in a trade for some old Battlemechs)

Peace may cost less than war, or infinitely more, for war cannot cost more than one's own life.

-Klingon proverb

facmanpob

facmanpob

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,442 posts
  • Faction: Guardians of the Covenant

Today in the hobby I was bought a Harder & Steenbeck Ultra airbrush for my birthday! :D

PtR_Black_Pearl_Badge.jpgBHoA_Eternal_Banner.jpgChapter18_Guardians_of_the_Covenant.jpgETL_2013_04_Primus_Inter_Pares.jpg

deathspectersgt7

deathspectersgt7

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 13,041 posts
  • Faction: Death Spectres & More

TITH nothing finished or started been in a funk.

gallery_70393_10089_14134.png     gallery_45765_11559_21519.png

Daimyo-Phaeron Lenoch

Daimyo-Phaeron Lenoch

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 333 posts
  • Faction: Space Marines, Necrons
TITHI cracked open my Necron codex to begin reading through it. Bout 1/3 way done, i think.

Dosjeska: But then again we are Iron Hands, we will use a hammer as a scalpel.

Join the Necrons for ETL VI! We're recruiting, check your warp-stuff and your flesh at the door; Crypteks will be standing by to ensure you do! biggrin.png

There are 4 boxes to use in the defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo. Use in that order. -anon [][] Laus Alit Artes-Praise Nourishes the Arts

gallery_77459_13226_2824.pngDawn Blades Iron Guantletgallery_4664_12529_16642.jpg

Dawn Blades: W/L/D: 1/5/1

Naculan Dynasty: W/L/D: 0/0/0

Fr33Dom

Fr33Dom

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 177 posts
  • Faction: Dark Angels & Sol Destroyers

TITH I had my first accident! spilt a whole bottle of microsol over my desk and to top it off it went all over the new Dark Angels transfers I bought online and ruined 75% of them

Forward forever backwards never.

Gradatim Ferociter: Step by step ferociously

My DJ page: https://hearthis.at/th23tkmq/

WIP: http://www.bolterand...g/#entry5017988

https://www.instagra.../sol_destroyer/

Knight of Lupus

Knight of Lupus

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,059 posts
  • Faction: Custodes, Dark Angels

TITH I discovered that Scale 75 dropper bottles require you to pierce the nozzle before anything comes out. teehee.gif

• Semper Fortis likes this
"Heed not the whispers in the gloom, or the rantings of madmen, for they will attempt to beguile you.
Cleave to your training, for heretics speak naught but lies and damnations.  Let thy weapons speak in answer."

N1SB

N1SB

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 666 posts

Today in The Hobby I painted my entire Necromunda gang of Genestealer Hybrids (using the Deathwatch: Overkill set) in a day.  Started after lunch, let Spielberg's film The Post (about publishing the Pentagon Papers) play in the background, THEN watched Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara's documentary The Fog of War.

TL;DR - pretty much the perfect day*.

* Note - would have been improved if I then played All the President's Men right after The Post.

Here's a pic of the Genestealer gang.  Played with negative space (i.e. Sin City-like shadows) with the lighting effect from shoulder lamps.

gallery_57329_13636_90678.jpg

• Spaced Hulk, Disruptor_fe404 and Knight of Lupus like this

Barabbas Sogalon

Barabbas Sogalon

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,410 posts
  • Faction: XIV Legion

TITH I started working on a Haemonculus conversion that will either go as planned or end up as a complete waste of money and plastic. At least Black Sabbath is there to keep me company.

Montford

Montford

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 412 posts
  • Faction: Sisters of Battle/Red Templars

TiTH I made six magnetized hover bases for Craftworld tanks.

Peace may cost less than war, or infinitely more, for war cannot cost more than one's own life.

-Klingon proverb

treadhead

treadhead

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 599 posts

TITHI Finished the fourth of six dawn eagle jet bikes and started on trajann valoris

c & c welcomed, kudos accepted, blame shifted
http://s21.photobuck...readhead2/?sc=5
S,M,A,K,I,B,B,F,B

Chaeron

Chaeron

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,737 posts
  • Faction: Death Guard

TITHI went to Salute, hung out with Chaeron as is tradition and enjoyed having actual cash for the first time at one. Grabbed a couple of big KR cases, a Fire Raptor and a terrain bundle from TT Combat.

Dragonlover

We had a great time!

Today in The Hobby I painted my entire Necromunda gang of Genestealer Hybrids (using the Deathwatch: Overkill set) in a day. 

I love the blues and purples N1SB, really nice!

TITH, I'm hoping to get some things sprayed - and I'm hoping to put together some Heavy Support Squads with Volkite Culverins happy.png

• N1SB likes this

L_T_3_2017_Badge_06_Magos.jpgETL_2016_Banner_03_Custos_Fidei05.jpgETL_2016_Badge_09_Badge_of_the_Martyr.jpCall_of_Chaos_9_Medal_01f.gifgallery_29004_10383_2014.pngsml_gallery_29004_10691_4416.pnggallery_29004_9903_10777.pnggallery_29004_10383_9506.pnggallery_29004_6198_5690.pngImg_CH00_08Awards_07_CoC_2013.gifImg_CH00_08Awards_06_ETL_2013E.gif

Spaced Hulk

Spaced Hulk

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,224 posts
  • Faction: Sword Bearers, Dark Angels
TITH...I tried out my latest hobby purchase - a Windsor & Newton Series 7 Size One paintbrush.

Needless to say, I'm impressed. 😊 Most expensive brush I've ever bought but worth every penny!

Edited by Spaced Hulk, Today, 12:33 PM.

Dreadwing: A 30K/Pre-Heresy Dark Angels Blog http://www.bolterand...g/#entry4929415

Sword Bearers: http://www.bolterand...-sword-bearers/

+ The Vengeance of Angels + A First Legion 30K Blog: http://www.bolterand...s/#entry4512277

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users