Today in the hobby I....

Aegnor

Guest MistaGav

Managed to get the Dominus Valiant built last night. I just need to wait on some magnets to arrive so I can finish building him, the Armigers and Castellan too.

Ran out of spray primer so had the joys of priming several models by hand. Normally I would end up stopping half way through and quit the hobby for ten years. Forced myself to finish it. Will just buy more spray paint in future! Edited by DBadger

Ran out of spray primer so had the joys of priming several models by hand. Normally I would end up stopping half way through and quit the hobby for ten years. Forced myself to finish it. Will just buy more spray paint in future!

Looks like I will be priming by hand soon as well. Cant beat the oldschool way of doing things though. :lol:

TiTHI started to prime my Imperial Knight. I've also tested my colour shift paints on a spare mask to see if I like the result. The conclusion: I'm way too indecisive for my own good. :tongue.:

DSC 0297

DSC 0299

DSC 0300

Edited by Flame Boy

TITH my Forgeworld order that I made on 1 June arrived.

I now have a Chaplain Venerable Dread. I got a plasma cannon arm and a close combat arm for him, as well.

It was all on the 'Last Chance To Buy' page so I bought one.

I'd wanted one for a long time now and only just realized that if I didn't get one now, I never would and I'd be angry with myself over missing out.

TITHI started working on a Primaris Fighting Company.  I picked up bits here and there second hand over the past couple weeks so today I started priming.  Wasn't really a planned addition to my Crusade but once I got the first bit other additions "suddenly" came into my possession.

The Fighting Company stands in at:

• 20 Helblasters
  • 15 Intercessors
  • 10 Rievers
  • 3 Snap fit Aggressors
  • 3 Inceptors
  • 1 Primaris Ancient
  • 1 Primaris Chaplian
  • 1 Primaris Apothecary
  • 2 Gravis Castellans
  • 2 Primaris Lieutenants
  • 1 PA Primaris Castellan (Might be painted up as a Mashal)
  • 1 Redemptor Dreadnought
  • 1 Repulsor
  • and one filthy witchkin.

All told this is kind of exciting to me as I think this pushes me into the 8 or 9k range in total for my Black Templars.  Not that I ever play above 1500 pts.

@phantomzero17 Sometimes it's just nice to be able to field a different force each game but still be playing the same chapter isn't it

TITHI Put the finishing touches to my seventh dawn eagle jet bike, my first kastellan robot and the knight castellan, swapped the allarus termies heads for reaver helmets (Which looks awesome :biggrin.:  thanks random youtube battle report for the idea), base coated a data smith and discovered that I'd actually finished off my two foot shield captains and all three vexillas for my custodes collection / apocalypse list

NITHI Plan on doing some pics of stuff I've done over the last month or two and helping my nephew paint some of his burgeoning collection of smurfs (probably his redemptor dread):wink:

Edited by treadhead

Gradually getting my terminators done. Am on holiday and told myself that by the time I get back all 13 plus my dreadnought will be "reasonably complete" to match the rest of my army. So far I've done the metal work, the cloth, stone emblems and faces. But the lighting is poor here so I'll probably have to go back over them all.

TITHI started work on my Repulsor.  With a bit of an Easter egg for any older opponents I come across.

ng7kdet.jpg

@phantomzero17 Sometimes it's just nice to be able to field a different force each game but still be playing the same chapter isn't it

Helps shakes things up a little to.  Keeps me from getting bored.

YITH I finished the destroyer squad for my ETL vow 3. TITH I start on the Deredeo. Already have the weapons for both the Deredeo and the Leviathan finished, so hopefully it won't take long to finish this vow.

Ooooooooooh, and TITH I also have the installer coming for satellite Internet. With any luck I'll be able to upload picts without having to try a dozen times and take up several hours each. Woo hoo!

Edited by Semper Fortis