Today in the hobby I....

Aegnor

YITHI managed to cut my index finger with my razor/hobby saw. When I got the blood stopped and the digit bandaged, I went back to work - within 15 minutes, I managed to use the saw to open up the tip of my thumb. :facepalm:

All this for some custom bases...

YITHI managed to cut my index finger with my razor/hobby saw. When I got the blood stopped and the digit bandaged, I went back to work - within 15 minutes, I managed to use the saw to open up the tip of my thumb. :facepalm:

All this for some custom bases...

Khorne is calling for you. I think this daemon rumour engine is getting to you. :D

TITH I ordered a folding chair and folding camping table.

I'm building an outdoor workspace as I'll enjoy the fresh air and cold doesn't bother me. I've got two doors leading out of my bedroom onto a deck so going to use it for hobbying as well as relaxing.

TITH I stopped by the local GW for me, and got two of each of the Store Anniversary models (the Nighthaunts were for me, the Primaris is for a friend), Pedro Kantor, the Black Library celebration coaster set (that World Eater one is getting used as we speak :lol:) along with the Chaos artbook and some Abaddon Black and Leadbelcher.

No, I'm not starting Crimson Fists. My friend is, and I'm converting one of the Anniversary Captains to be a Primaris Rubicon'd Pedro. It's gonna be a fun kitbash to do and paint.

Over the past few months or so I've been having some great time at work painting, but sadly we got banned a couple of weeks ago. I had been working on some non-GW fantasy stuff, but mainly my Primaris and some Chaos stuff, which I'm planning to upload later on. In the meantime; YITHI airbrushed for the first time in nearly a year, and TITH I'm going to do some quick painting before I head to work. For Dorn!

post_airbrushing_by_lpjgpr_dd0k9p6-fullv

EDIT; Also may have started a small Iron Snakes killteam;

iron_snakes_killteam_by_lpjgpr_dd0kcbk-f
Edited by Viridia

still trying to clean off some projects from my workstation. 

Taking stock of part of my stalled/failed Dark Angels army. These are all the Deathwing I have.

Belial
Deathwing Apothecary
Deathwing Champion
Deathwing Ancient w/Thunder hammer and Stormshield (his banner fell off and I cannot find it atm)

Deathwing Knights x5 (building the last 3)
Deathwing Squad x5 with Assault Cannon

Deathwing Squad x5 with Assault Cannon

Deathwing Squad x5 with Plasma Cannon

Deathwing Squad x5 with Heavy Flamer

Deathwing Terminator with Cyclone Missile Launcher (he can be slotted into any of the other squads when I want to switch heavy weapons)

Once I am done assembling the Deathwing Knights, these guys will be going back into the Box of Shame with the rest of their Brethren (6 Tacticals, and 15 Bikers)

TGTESM0.jpg

Yr1e2TK.jpg

diymjyN.jpg

Belials arms were so bad that they were unusable. GW sent me 3 replacement Belials, but each one had the same flaws and were not usable. I cobbled together pieces from the Deathwing multipart kit to make the arms for him instead... I had terrible luck with Finecast.. After the 3 Belials, and the 11 Banner Bearers they sent me, I just gave up on them sending ones that were even remotely workable... The 11 Banner Bearers replacements debacle, kind of killed the whole project for me. 

Edited by CMDR_Welles

TITHI celebrated my birthday with cracking on with my HH IF's, much happier now that I know what I'm doing with the colour scheme. Also bought an Escher gang for Necromunda, and joined my local store's anniversay celebration of Building Blanchitsu from the Dark Millennium card set, with a suitably esoteric-looking tech priest as the card I picked.

TITH I did my first game using my new World Eaters list. I was against my friend's Black Legion that was heavily biker based with three Predators (Lascannons + Autocannon), Abaddon, a Slaanesh Daemon Prince and Sorcerer on Disk.

The Brass Scorpion definitely made that match swing in my favour :lol: