Today in the hobby I....

Aegnor

@chaeron As much as the hobbyist in me would love to just be able to pop easily into Warhammer World, my wallet thanks it's lucky stars i live on the south coast of the uk

and not somewhere like new zealand (why gw why)

back on topic

TITHI Glued some harlequins together in preparation for letting my niece have a bash at painting them (or at least telling me what colours to use on them):wink:

the dork side is strong with these kids rofl

Last night(I hope this counts as I generally post from the office the following morning)I read through my Collectors Imperial Fists supplement(it just released in the US on the 26th)Organized and sleeved my new IF data cards, and worked on my Space Marine Heroes I converted into Sternguard. 

Last night(my today)I got my Sergeant Jovan in the mail, and started to covert him to be a Crimson Fist LT. I'm working on modding a Bolt Rifle from the Intercessors boxed set, and adding some more flash to the model overall to give him a little more character. This is by far one of my favorite Limited Edition Primaris models to date. 

TITH I finally finished my sixth squad of intercessors, bringing me to a full ten squad fighting company - 6x intercessors, 1x reivers, 1x inceptors, 1x hellblasters, 1x aggressors, plus command echelons and a small vehicle pool.

Fancy photos will follow tomorrow, but here's a less-than-brilliant phone shot for now.

yfYUK0E.jpg

TITH I got my redemptor to a playable state. Decals and weathering are next but it'll be a few weeks for the decals to be made and shipped.

MyjcMich.jpg

Still love that colour scheme of yours.

Consider painting details like missile heads and the headlight too though.

TITH, finished a knight that I built and painted over about 12 hours just to experiment and practice with panel lining sans oils or washes (just some artists ink). Turned out pretty decent I think, definitely a little different and cleaner than my usual method. Besides that, got my Anvil heads in for more voidclade grenadiers, and picked up a new compact Iwata compressor for my move today... back to packing. -sighs-

gallery_107230_14721_141638.jpg

TITH I finished my Strategic Tactical Insertion of Coordinated Kineticism (S.T.I.C.K) device. It's essentially a pretty 9" piece of sprue that I painted up and practiced weathering on. Now I can accurately deeps strike in style.

iF78ehXh.jpg