Today in the hobby I....

Aegnor

YITH - In the continuing tradition of poor, yet sensible, financial decisions. I managed to get my hands on a complete Fortress of Redemption on the moderate cheap.

Also nearing completion of my moriaxi, hardest part of this build was figuring out the paint scheme for the weapons.

YITH I put Eldrad's staff to use (or the top of it anyways) to spice up my Spiritseer (and it can be used as the Warp-Spawn Bane a Witchstaff that ignores invuls on Daemons and Psykers), TITH I'm working on assembling 2 Wraithlords, 5 Wraithblades (going Axes) and 10 Wraithguard (thinking Wraithcannons on all 10, but might do 5 and 5).

pKGHfd0.jpg

TITH I finished building all my wraiths, only to take them to my FLGS and apparently need to rebuild them as some bits did not want to stay attached in transport.

I think I need a new case for these guys. They're just too big for anything I've got to safely carry them in.

TiTH I got my head (mostly) around how to recast bits with Blue Stuff and Milliput. I'd tried it before with depressingly bad results, so getting largely useable results made me pretty happy.

200717_bluestuff_casts.jpg?raw=1

TITH disaster struck as I bent the needle on my new Sotar 20/20 ordered a replacement from the USA but not sure how long that’ll take to get here.

Ouch! Didn't it only turn up a couple of days ago?

TITH disaster struck as I bent the needle on my new Sotar 20/20 ordered a replacement from the USA but not sure how long that’ll take to get here.

Yep Monday mate. 

Yep Monday mate.

I updated my Blasthammer from last time, fixing some math errors for average shots, Wyvern wound re-rolls, added in some Orks and Grots, and some small arms to shoot at everyone: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/365238-blasts-vs-mathhammer/

And regardless of what Reddit says this time I'm not doing any more with that mess. I just want to work on painting my Farseer for the next few days.