Today in the hobby I....

Aegnor

Built some models, huzzah!

May or may not have been from a rival company.

And, was able to spray the next batch of stuff to be painted - mostly DV Chosen etc.

Today I painted 10 ruined temple bases for my siege assault squad.

>< I just totally read that as "Today I ruined 10 painted temple bases for my siege assault squad."

Today in the hobby I got my 17 pairs of Broken Arrow torsos and legs pinned up on cork painting bases, and decked them out with pouches, knives, holsters, feathers, and trophies.  

Once I finish the arms and backpacks it'll be time for priming at last :tu:

Today in the hobby I finished painting my Bastion that I got 6 months ago, and made my first ever snow base :)

Today in the hobby I base coated my terminator chaplain, and assembled my libarian with force axe! First time for me on both of these models, tomorrow I hope to start painting them!

Today in the hobby I finally, FINALLY, finished cleaning the mold lines off what will become the first 2 squads of Broken Arrows!  I just gotta fill a little gap and whip up two more bases and I'll be ready to prime!

Happy face emoticon, activate!!! :biggrin.:

The day before yesterday I played my first game in months. I got absolutely decimated. Deepstriking 10 man terminator squad killed one shield drone before being shot off the table in a single shooting phase.

Yesterday I organized my hobby area a bit. I also started customizing my second Silver Skulls LR. I am cutting up some War Games Factory's skeletons and gluing them to the sides and doors.