Today in the hobby I....

Aegnor

Got around to finally getting my Zerker/Khorne Chosen to tabletop standard and into the cabinet.

691AAD7B 74A8 476A B0C2 1EDAB9BD37DB

Link to my Black Legion progress:

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/343379-bccs-1st-legion-of-the-long-war-khorne-chosen-added/page-4?do=findComment&comment=5670396

BCC

Edited by battle captain corpus

The other day in the hobby I purchased the Tau battleforce box for some unknown reason and today it turned up. I’m thinking it’s because my gaming club everyone pretty much plays marines and when I go back I know I’ll be fed up with marines v marines. 

TITHI finally fell for the Primaris and ordered Indomitus for myself alogside a few more reinforcements so I can make an Iron Hands (successor, actually) detachment. This, Kill Team and a bunch more scenography to get into the fray again after less than half a dozen games in more than 10 years.

TITHI laso promised myself to paint the lil' buggers as I build them and not later... :sweat:

Had a video hobby chat last night with WarriorFish and knocked out another transport for the Black Legion project! Happy with that and onto the Predator next session I think!:biggrin.:

6EB5EDB7 2124 40FB 8B51 A282EF1463ED

E0FEC358 37DC 43D2 91E1 66068D26B22F

If anyone’s interested feel free to pop on over and take a look. :teehee: 

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/343379-bccs-1st-legion-of-the-long-war/

Happy Hobbying!

BCC

TiTHI pretty much finished my Tartaros Terminators. I'm going to look at them for a while and decide if I want to add any more details and weathering.

Tartaros5

Tartaros4

Tartaros3

Tartaros2

Tartaros1

After I am done with these I will most likely start on my Pteraxii since some floaty burny guys sound like a good idea to me.

YITH I bought à whole bunch of magnets for storage purposes, but they're shipping from China so Will take a while to arrive. I also got started on imgur to post larger pictures and painted my primaris librarian.

TITH I décided to join the 12 month of hobby challenge and painted my first vow ! Generally speaking I decided to try and post more on the forum, hence this post !

Cheers everyone

Edited by Heraclite

Today i finally was able to reach the 95% done stage for a devastator squad of First gen UM for the Fourth UM Tactical company I am building.      Should be a few days more to reach same point on the other devastator squad.      :yes:    Then I have to do the Command squad.     Still waiting on my Uriel Ventris figure and other reinforcements to arrive.

YiTH - I pieced together another armigar, this one for one of my secondary lances. I'm using the siege claw/rad cleanser from Taro and it seem too big. Will go back to the FW version for future siege claws projects. 

YITH I blocked in the base colours and applied a wash on some ork boyz that I had started with over 12 years ago and only got as far as the skin :S

A bit of drybrushing to go then basing and they'll be tabletop ready though I need to go back and drill out barrels on a load of older models to really finish them off.

Took the view of bulk painting vs quality with my orks otherwise I'll never finish them so they are a bit slap-dash but they are fun to paint and it all adds to the character. I'll spend more time on characters and vehicles.

TITHI assembled the Necron half of Pariah Nexus

And very nearly threw my toys out of the pram putting the Flayed Ones together - they are some fiddly little parts and the legs are just an exercise in frustration. Maybe it’s just me?

Anyway, all assembled, ready to get primed tomorrow if the weather is decent. I’ll probably do the scenery too.