Today in the hobby I....

Aegnor

Have you made a choice yet? I'm currently using a Photon Mono (2K resolution), but if you can afford the upgrade to the Mono X (4K resolution) it will definitely be worth the upgrade.

I'm looking at the Elegoo Mars (+++Blessed is the Omnissiah+++) 2 at the moment but still researching. 

You should look at Eggrolls Blood Angel thread, he has been using the Elegoo Mars 2 pro and the results are pretty darned good from what I can see

TiTHI took some photos of my Gravis Captain. Truly a great model in my eyes. I hope I've done it justice.

IMG 20210404 112109

IMG 20210404 112125

IMG 20210404 112143

IMG 20210404 112200

For that one person that likes my blurry rotate-o-vision.

Yesterday in the hobby I decided I don’t want to play space marines anymore due to everyone and their mums playing them at my club so I sold my Deathwatch and all my unbuilt marines for £400. The bloke who bought it got a steal in my opinion. I’m going to focus on Harlequins, GSC and maybe Tau from now on. 

Yesterday in the hobby I decided I don’t want to play space marines anymore due to everyone and their mums playing them at my club so I sold my Deathwatch and all my unbuilt marines for £400. The bloke who bought it got a steal in my opinion. I’m going to focus on Harlequins, GSC and maybe Tau from now on. 

That's a pretty bold move. Good luck with the remaining armies. :)

That's a pretty bold move. Good luck with the remaining armies. :smile.:

I’m fed up with marines vs marines mate. Bores me to death. Cheers by the way as well. 

TITH I nearly finished my first Heavy Intercessor. I've gone for a Successor from a Chapter I've always wanted to do but never got around to doing so something a bit different for me. But despite the basecoat being a bit of a swine to get in place I've had fun while listening to Avenging Son. As it's an all Gravis army I have almost a third of the army on the way to being base coated just by doing the first ten models.

The great priming of 2021 phase 1 has ended. The pile of shame devoured 3 full cans of primer plus finished an old can and started a 4th can.

Today i primed the following items in AP Matte Black:

Imperium:

Land Raider

Land Raider Crusader

FW SW Contemptor Dreadnought

Contemptor Claw

Contemptor Assault Cannon

SW Ven/Shield Dreadnought ×2

Hounds of Morkai

Talon of Morkai (minus the Wulfen)

Wolf Guard Terminators

Kromlech SW Heads

Kromlech SW Primaris Plasma Guns

Kromlech Lascannon w/twin plasmaguns

Kromlech twin assault cannon

Spellcrow SW LR Doors

Spellcrow SW Rhino Doors & Top Hatches

Spellcrow SW Engine Armor

Spellcrow SW Combi-weapons

Spellcrow SW Heads

Spellcrow SW shoulder shields

Wargame Exclusive Wolf Lord

Artel W Ravenous Assassin (counts as Eversor)

Artel W Big Bad Mutant

Indomitus Marines

Drukhari:

Artel W Raidmaster w/slaves

Raging Heroes Liligrith Exsanguinatrix (counts as Lelith Hesperax)

Raging Heroes Shiveryah

Chaos:

Artel W Sisters of Corruption

Artel W Blood Gauptman

Necrons:

Indomitus Necrons

Tyranids:

A counts as something, haven't figured it out yet.

Today i primed the following items in AP Uniform Grey:

Wargame Exclusive Wulfen Lord

Kromlech SW Primaris bodies ×5

Wulfen (box)

Wulfen (Talon of Morkai)

Murderfang

Wulfen Dreadnought

Edited by Wulf Vengis

2days ago in the hobby I had a bit of a priming disaster. I used a new pot of Ammo One Shot and I primed about 50 various models. By the time I got to the end some of the primer on the first ones had started to crack (almost like a crackle effect). I left it for approx 24 hours and when I gently touched it the paint flaked off in places. After much swearing I got to stripping them with IPA. A lot of hassle and I don't think I will recover all of the detail in the models. Really quite miffed. 

I shook the paint up a lot prior to use, so my best guess is just a bad batch. 

TITH I got ~100 Marines' bases with magnets glued to them for magnet transport case.

I also got a deal on a 1/350 scale Bismarck for $40 USD off sticker price because the box of it was beat to hell

TITH I finally got started with Blackstone Fortress with my group, having recently finished up Silver Tower. I started with Rein and Raus, and am quite pleased with the pairs performance (rest of the party was Robot, Ranger, Navigator).

image0.jpg?width=670&height=670

Amongst the oldest and most revered banners of the Vlka Fenryka is the Hrafnsmerkl, or "Raven Banner". It is notable for bearing both the true name of the Allfather, along with the name of Morkai. So named because of the simple raven design emblazoned on its cloth, the provenance of the symbol remains a mystery to the modern Space Wolves. A half-remembered campaign on the desert world Tar-Namib with elements of the Raven Guard is the closest thing to an explanation available in their sagas, though curiously, all references are veiled ones. Pulsing with unearthly power, the fabric of the Hrafnsmerkl has persisted long past any sensible expiration date. 

Edited by SvenIronhand

TITHI finished of my second Indomitus squad of warriors in Khansu Dynasty green. Twenty Gauss reapers are nothing to sneeze at! Once I am able to attend shops for games (soon, with any luck) I’ll be a’Crusadin all the way to the bank.

TITHI built a Haarken Worldclaimer conversion, very happy with how he looks!

gallery_53162_16262_519872.jpg

Spear is from AoS Varanguard, claw and arm holding the spear are Warp Talons/Raptors, helmet and one shoulder from regular CSM squad, and rubble he's jumping from I'm pretty sure is from the Tau Commander. The other rubble with the skull is from Shadowspear I think, everything else is Haarken :smile.: