Today in the hobby I....

Aegnor

TITH, with a BT box on the horizon I ordered the multipart blade guards and eradicators to complement the mini's from the Indomnitus box. Put my DIY primaris on the backburner for now, BT box + Indomnitus combo, I won't be really worried about army comp.

TiTHI took photographs of my recently completed Kastelan robots.

Kastelans 1

Kastelans 2

Kastelans 3

Kastlans 4

Kastelans 5

I decided to dabble in the darks arts of magnetism this time so the arm weapons are magnetised. I went lazy for the shoulder weapons though, they are held in with friction.

TiTHI took photographs of my recently completed Kastelan robots.

Very jealous of those hazard stripes and the fine details of those, nice work.

Thank you. I kina cheated and used Tamiya masking tape (I think it was 3mm?). I had to tidy it up a bit so it's not perfect but I'm happy with the result. :)

TITH I got my batch of CSM complete. I also went back to my already complete models and added some poor mans OSL to the lens effects. These are from the most recent batch.
Painting in large numbers can be a grind but the pay off at the end is awesome. 

ehfvm53l.jpg

C3boCBSl.jpg
bYqq1L7l.jpg

woR7DUdl.jpg

wR0bVKql.jpg

cX6W07Bl.jpg

WObnbBul.jpg

Edit. Missed a squad

ilweiLSl.jpg

Edited by MrSpoon

TITH I've finally reached the finishing straight for this monstrosity:

20210822_205320.png

Enter Captain Marnius Veslo!

A mate of mine commissioned me to convert a bespoke Terminator Cap based on pre-existing artwork, and now the hard work is done. Gonna try on some alternative pauldrons later, add some minor shine and then send him on his merry way.

TITH I've finally reached the finishing straight for this monstrosity:

Enter Captain Marnius Veslo!

A mate of mine commissioned me to convert a bespoke Terminator Cap based on pre-existing artwork, and now the hard work is done. Gonna try on some alternative pauldrons later, add some minor shine and then send him on his merry way.

Amazing conversion! I love his stride and provocative pointing hand. "You. NEXT!"

TITH I ordered Abaddon to convert + paint. I blame the forum for this, the amount of conversions and discussions about conversions using Abaddon is too much. :teehee:

Thank you for your sacrifice. ...that way I don't have to. For now. :happy.: ...but show us what you do with it.

TITH I completed another model for my UM project. I also realised that I it is now a year (give or take a week) since I started this project. I really need to take a picture of the whole crew.

Absolutely sick. Probably a big thing to have that done! Also surely a happy feeling to let that drop down on the battlefield... hrhrhr...

As for me: TITH I made some progress on the Battle-Barge...

Slowly but surely adding some gold trim. Not finished for the night yet, but I wanna add to it slowly, as not to overdo it...

20210823_211428.jpg

EDIT:

She's a fine, shiny lady...

20210823_222358.jpg

Edited by RikuEru

Finished Battlesector today. It's made me realize I should stick with the Dark Angels despite loving the Blood Angels' lore and color scheme.

I spent most of my time gunning everything down rather than focusing on melee. I think I used Assault Marines twice and Death Company once.

Great game, if a bit on the short side. 

Edited by ShibeKing

Touched up a few details on some AoS chaos warriors, but more importantly I started painting some Heavy Intercessors I picked up whilst they're still on the sprue. I'm hoping it'll make things easier in terms of getting all the details rather than potentially overlooking them in case I built them first.

TITH I got out all of my UM I have completed over the last year. A few models have been tweaked to bring them into a consistent paint standard as the others (Calgar, his guard, a few First Born Captains and Tigirius) but all of the models have had some paint put on over the year.

eGUvQ1s.jpg

This is what they looked like on the 12/8/20

hIwRnvvl.jpg

I also made an album link for those who want to look at some poorly lit and composed models 

https://imgur.com/a/OaD9M4V

Next on the paint table is some more Black Legion, Then 3 Invictors and then where ever the hobby winds take me.