blood angels unique heresy unit?

Blindhamster

Well as an old school Blood Angels player I want to see the return of Veteran Assualt Squads (VAS). Though that would be for everyone.

I would love to have Baal Predators, specifically ones that don't suck, at the moment it's outclassed by the sicarian.

For our ROW I think a variation on Angels Wrath will be prevalent.

We will get a charachter invented by forgeworld, definently.

I could see us getting a modified Stormeagle, which might carry assualt squads in the same vain as the stormraven.

You missed FURIOSO dreadnoughts, which I know we will get. They will come in talons and it will be GLORIUS!!!!

We will hoepfully get a better furioso contemptor also.

These are my wishes.

You missed FURIOSO dreadnoughts, which I know we will get. They will come in talons and it will be GLORIUS!!!! 

We will hoepfully get a baetter furioso contemptor also. 

These two. I'd also like to see a special Jetbike squad, just for something different.

Thing is, we already have a furioso and Sanguinary Guard, the Sanguinary Guard wear the same armor and same weapons, so we don't need FW guard, by fluff they'd be the same.

I think we'd get a special assault squad.

It will definitely be some type of Dark Fury-esc ( I think that is the raven guard unit ) Assault squad strapped up with finery or something similar to the Sons of Horus Reaver squad. The Sanguinary Guard could be touched up in a forge world fashion with new sculpts, I would not chuck that out the window at this point. 

Archived