Imperial Fists Deathwatch apothecary (and other artwork)

Badaboom

Dude. Duude. Dude! Duuuuuuuuude. DUDE! You need to draw a Night Lord. Pretty please with a cherry on top?wub.png

Challenge accepted ;)

You post one more of these, and I might be forced to pay you to make something awesome for me. Maybe two somethings.

Yes. Definetley two.

Ok sir, there it is: http://th06.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2012/349/0/b/legacyweapon_by_diegogisbertllorens-d5o48hz.jpg

"Ah yes, he was a fine kill, I shall wear his severed head in my khorny-crown! This other guy...meh, he gets to be a codpiece." And he looks appropriately pained to have such a fate teehee.gif

I woke up this morning and found all my pencils had run away, and left a very angry letter about how they're suddenly too good for me. I blame you.

That being said...Black Templar? Mega ultra double tectuple please? wub.png

Perhaps standing on the slain bodies of some Night Lords...devil.gif

A Rainbow Warrior shooting a Sister of Battle. Looooong over due I think! devil.giflaugh.png

Awesome art mate happy.png

"Ah yes, he was a fine kill, I shall wear his severed head in my khorny-crown! This other guy...meh, he gets to be a codpiece." And he looks appropriately pained to have such a fate teehee.gif

I woke up this morning and found all my pencils had run away, and left a very angry letter about how they're suddenly too good for me. I blame you.

That being said...Black Templar? Mega ultra double tectuple please? wub.png

Perhaps standing on the slain bodies of some Night Lords...devil.gif

I read your post then went back up and checked out the picture. Now there is water all over my computer. Jerk. If you look at the skull in the crown it has a slight devilish grin to it. The codpiece skull looks like 'golly gee mate?'

Awesome work btw Badaboom.

truly awesome work man :tu:

i vote for a night lord standing on some flayed templar brides erm i mean sisters of battle devil.gif

A Rainbow Warrior shooting a Sister of Battle. Looooong over due I think! devil.giflaugh.png

Awesome art mate happy.png

Did I miss something about the Rainbow Warriors? Why do they have a grudge against the Sororitas?

-Sidewinder 3: thanks mate! Better ones coming soon!

-Dark Apostle Thirst: Imperial Fists "lamesuace"? Ok, next illustration, whenever I have the chance, Imperial Fist veterans going medieval in some Word Bearers' ass.

In the Rogue Trader Rulebook there was a picture of a Battle Sister shooting a Rainbow Warrior.

Indeed: Evidence

laugh.png

...huh.  I was wondering about that joke myself.  Didn't expect an answer like that.

But in all fairness who wouldn't shoot a Rainbow Warrior?  Especially a mini one like that! ;)

-Dark Apostle Thirst: Imperial Fists "lamesuace"? Ok, next illustration, whenever I have the chance, Imperial Fist veterans going medieval in some Word Bearers' ass.

I just don't like the fact they're not quite generic. I feel like the fact they are stubborn and are missing organs are a poor attempt to make them interesting (though obviously, any decent writer could turn that around). That and they wear yellow armor... it doesn't even have cool hazard stripes like the Iron Warriors! :P

Black Templars totally and completely make up for that loss though, don't worry ;)

Are they? Damn, now I want to take a look to the codex, so I can compare!

Wait... did I see that berserker in the new Chaos dex? The one towing the psyker? I just flipped through it at my LGS, but they look startling similar.

The pic of the zerker towing the psyker is in the Tomb of Blood book for Black Crusade by FFG.

Yes! Thank you, BlackOption, I must have mixed the two. I flipped through both on the same day, so, meh... Thanks for clearing that up, amigo, appreciate it.

Badaboom never ceases to amaze with his artwork. Excellent work, mate! Glad to have you back among us thumbsup.gif

Hey, Ludovic! The red hair suits you well! Hehe.

Badaboom never ceases to amaze with his artwork. Excellent work, mate! Glad to have you back among us thumbsup.gif

Hey, Ludovic! The red hair suits you well! Hehe.

You're such a tease ;)

What can we expect to see from you next? Some commission work, or some personal stuff? Also, do you have a website or blog where you post your artwork? I'd like to see what else you've been up to recently, if possible :)

Archived