Imperial Fists Deathwatch apothecary (and other artwork)

Badaboom

Badaboom never ceases to amaze with his artwork. Excellent work, mate! Glad to have you back among us thumbsup.gif

Hey, Ludovic! The red hair suits you well! Hehe.

You're such a tease msn-wink.gif

What can we expect to see from you next? Some commission work, or some personal stuff? Also, do you have a website or blog where you post your artwork? I'd like to see what else you've been up to recently, if possible smile.png

+1

DUDE. DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE.

So YOU are the one who drew the Dornian Heresy corrupted Rogal Dorn?! DAAAAAYUM!

http://th05.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2012/352/e/5/corrupted_rogal_dorn_dornian_heresy_by_diegogisbertllorens-d5oecv0.jpg

*_*

DUDE. DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE.

So YOU are the one who drew the Dornian Heresy corrupted Rogal Dorn?! DAAAAAYUM!

http://th05.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2012/352/e/5/corrupted_rogal_dorn_dornian_heresy_by_diegogisbertllorens-d5oecv0.jpg

*_*

Epic

OMG, that´s an old one! But it got really popular thanks to this forum. Good memories...Hope to be able to do something more for the next Dornian Heresy pdf.

Since you ask for updates, this is a sketch I created during one of my livestreaming sessions. It´s still very rough, and I´ll change it a lot until completion...Once I have some spare time again U___U  http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/038/4/9/space_wolf_by_diegogisbertllorens-d5u6aki.jpg

OMG, that´s an old one! But it got really popular thanks to this forum. Good memories...Hope to be able to do something more for the next Dornian Heresy pdf.

Love that picture happy.png

Edit: Love the Space Wolf too! ^_^

Badaboom, on 11 May 2013 - 21:51, said:

Badaboom,

Don't misunderstand me, but people who can draw are a dime a dozen. There's the whole DeviantArt chock full of them. You, Sir, got an eye and a feel for COMPOSITION. Unlike technique, that's rarely trainable. And that Dorn image is just excellent this way.

Kudos, mate. I can't wait for more.

• 2 weeks later...

Next project incoming. Black as night.

Is it righteously zealous? Does it know no pity, no remorse and no fear? Does is abhor the witch? Does it deny the witch? Does it destroy the witch?

happy.png

Next project incoming. Black as night.

Dude. Duude. Dude! Duuuuuuuuude. DUDE! You need to draw a Night Lord. Pretty please with a cherry on top?wub.png

Challenge accepted msn-wink.gif

Please be it please be it please be it please be it please be it please be it please be it please be it please be it please be it please be it!

EDIT: Kidding, chances are I'll love it even if it's Kayvaan Shrike.

Hmm well, for a first try, it isn't bad, but it seems you still have a lot to learn about drawing Templars...

:teehee:

An interesting start.  I'm left wondering why the center of the body is given that gray shade.

Oh, the grey shade is only the remains of the first loose sketch, before I added the line. First I tried to block-in the big shapes, to make sure the proportions are correct and the pose looks good as a mere silhouette. More coming soon ;)

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/150/0/5/raven_guardwip2_by_diegogisbertllorens-d677ulm.jpg

Sorry for the Night Lords fans (sevatar ftw!), but maybe some other time. This one is still half-backed, but it´ll be done soon enough!

Archived