+++E Tenebrae Lux II - Black Templars Strategium+++

Hm. I don't see it stated explicitly anywhere, but I'm assuming you can only pledge to one subforum? So I have to choose between alma mater and my new brainbabies? sad.png

Unfortunately so dude :( Whilst I can see you want to represent your 'Templars, it'd be nice to see your Broken Arrows as well.

Good luck to the Scions of Sigismund! ^_^

The Arrows are getting made either way :) I just have to decide whether to add to the already significant workload by representing my Templar bruthas, and whether or not to support the Liber in this in return for all the help with my Arrows...

Nice rallying of the troops BTs, you are on your wat to join the "10k+ worth of pledges" club soon.. not bad...

@ Firepower: Yeap, you can only support one forum during the ETL - this is as much about Codex loyalty as it is about me not becoming totally crazy trying to track everyting... :P

LIST UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Since we're limited to 5 vows this year, I'm going to start big and vow to complete my Noctis Secondus Fighting Company right off the bat.

I Mystech1 answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete

-Marshal w/ Master Crafted Power Axe; Teleport Homer; Storm Bolter; Terminator Honours

-Command Squad w/ 9x Initiates; Heavy Bolter; Flamer; Frag Grenades; Krak Grenades; Crusader Seals; Srgt w/ Terminator Honours & Power Axe; Apothecary; Champion w/ Combat Shield & Power Sword; Standard Bearer w/ Fighting Company Standard
-Reclusiarch w/ Terminator Armour; Storm Bolter
-Swd. Brth. Termi. Command Squad w/ 10x Terminators; Srgt w/ Power Weapon; 3x Chainfists; Assault Cannon; Cyclone Missile Launcher
-Emperor's Champion
-Crusader Squad w/ 9x Initiates; Power Fist; Flamer; Frag Grenades; Krak Grenades; Crusader Seals
-Rhino w/ Dozer Blade; Hunter-Killer Missile; Pintle Storm Bolter; Extra Armour
-Crusader Squad w/ 10x Initiates; Power Fist; Meltagun; Frag Grenades; Krak Grenades; Crusader Seals;
-Rhino
-Crusader Squad w/ 6x Initiates; Power Weapon; Flamer; Frag Grenades; Krak Grenades; Crusader Seals; 4x Neophytes
-Rhino
-Crusader Squad w/ 10x Initiates; Missile Launcher; Plasma Gun; Frag Grenades; Krak Grenades; Crusader Seals
-Crusader Squad w/ 5x Initiates; Power Weapon; Flamer; Frag Grenades; Krak Grenades; Crusader Seals; 5x Neophytes
-Assault Squad w/ 10x Initiates; Power Fist; Flamer; Plasma Pistol; Krak Grenades; Melta Bombs
-Bike Squadron w/ 5x Bikes; 2x Plasma Gun; Power Weapon; Attack Bike w/ Multi-Melta
-Dreadnought w/ Multi-Melta; Heavy Flamer
-Venerable Dreadnought w/ Extra Armour; Twin-linked Lascannon; Heavy Flamer

from Codex: Black Templars of total value 3125 points on or before August 15th. Success will bring eternal glory to The Black Templars and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

There is no line... But this should keep me occupied for a few weeks. biggrin.png

++edit++

Found some errors in the list and corrected them. This does not change the total point value in any way.

@ Mystech1: blink.png you crazy man... Good luck!

@ Dark Scipio: A couple? I hope they are characters or that you have the remaining members of their squad... msn-wink.gif But sure - if you want to strip them and repaint them - that's fine...

Hail Brothers,

Been a long time and unfortunately I can not participate this time around........May your paint brushes strike true and best of luck to all of you who can participate!

I, Oreo, answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete...

-Master of Sanctity with Power Fist, Artificer Armour, Terminator Honours (170 pts.)

-Techmarine with Storm Shield, Full Servo Harness, Terminator Honours (135 pts.)

-Predator Annihilator with Lascannon sponsons, Hunter-Killer Missile, Smoke Launchers (163 pts.)

-Sword Brethren Terminator Squad with 5 Terminators, 2 Assault Cannons, 1 Chainfist (245 pts.)

...from Codex Black Templars of total value 713 points on or before August 15th. Success will bring eternal glory to the Black Templars and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end...

Pictures will follow...

*Edit*

link to my ETL thread..

I, brother_harbinger, answer the call to the ETL. I vow to complete:

- 1 Master of sanctity w/ bolt pistol 111

- 1 PA Marshall w/ power sword, bolt pistol, bolter, Iron halo 127

- 2, 5 man PA sword brethren units each with a lightning claw guy and a power sword. These are the old metal models that have been in reserve forever so now seems fitting for 270

- 15 initiates w/ 2 melta, 1 flamer, 1 heavy bolter 263

- 5 neophytes for 50

I vow to complete this 821 points from codex Black Templars on or before 15 August. Or may I display a badge of shame till end year.

I, FortesMastery, answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 5 Assault Terminators with Lightning Claws from Codex: Black Templars of total value 200 points on or before August 15th. Success will bring eternal glory to The Black Templars and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

The first set of good painted anything by me hopefully.

Edit: WIP thread: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/275792-crusaders-forte-etl-wip-thread/?do=findComment&comment=3376309

Good to see some progress in the BT camp... But your participation levels are seriously lacking. Build up your numbers (participants not points) fast or you may be faced with an impossible situation!

@ FortesMastery: Welcome to B&C and the ETL II. Good luck! :tu:

LIST UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Now what is this? Are my brothers about to let the lesser chapters, traitors and heretics tread on us? COME FORTH AND DO YOUR DUTY AS THE EMPEROR'S FINEST!

Sorry to be so late to the party, had a bit of thinking and rummaging to do and now I'm sorted (I think), anyways....

I SunshineDragon answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete the following units from Codex: Black Templar:

- 3x Land Raider Crusader all stock standard (subtotal = 795)

- One Stormtalon with Skyhammer Missile Launcher Upgrade (subtotal = 125)

- One Marshall with Power Sword, Plasma Pistol, Holy Orb and Adamantine Mantle (subtotal = 155)

of total value 1075 points on or before August 15th. Success will bring eternal glory to the Black Templars and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

EDIT: pics 

Overall

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w266/gfurstie/WH40K/WP_000308.jpg

Marshall:

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w266/gfurstie/WH40K/WP_000309.jpg

Stormtalon:

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w266/gfurstie/WH40K/WP_000311.jpg

Now what is this? Are my brothers about to let the lesser chapters, traitors and heretics tread on us? COME FORTH AND DO YOUR DUTY AS THE EMPEROR'S FINEST!

Just need to do a points cost and a head count... and a FW assemling is necessary... censored.gif FW for bending the resin...

And remember kiddies, just because my vow happens to be elsewhere this year doesn't mean I won't paddle the snot out of Templars who are found wanting ;)

Man up!

Due to construction work being done on the house, my Templars are all boxed up for safety.wallbash.gif

however, if work finishes on time, I will add my vow. thumbsup.gif

Apologies for this brothers, this situation saddens me to no end.cry.gif

I Eberious, Master of the Forge, answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete the following units from Codex: Black Templar:

~ 1 Spartan Land Raider, multi-melta, hunter kileer missile, armoured ceramite ~ 345

~ 9 initiates, 1 neophyte, power weapon, melta gun, seals, grenades(contains brothers from this very forum) ~ 210

~ 10 initiates, 3 neophytes, powwer fist, melta gun, seals, grenades ~ 261

~ 1 M.O.S Marshal2Crusaders, plasma pistol, grenades, Terminator honours ~ 143

~ 1 M.O.S Glaeken Templari, grenades, Termie honours ~ 128

~ 1 M.O.S Firepower, TDA, grenades, Thunder hammer ~ 168

~ 1 M.O.S Roma, Jump pack, storm sheild, grenades, terminator honours ~ 160

~ 1 marshal laeroth, power weapon, grenades,terminator honours,combi melta ~ 113

~ 2 Vindicators, hunter killer/storm bolter, lights, smokes, extra armour, dozer blades ~ 293

~ Storm Raven, twin-linked typhoon missile, hurricane bolter sponsons ~ 255

With this one, I'm right in thinking we are allowed tro use it?, and going by points cost in the BA codex. If not, let me know and it will be removed.

of total value 2076 points on or before August 15th.

Success will bring eternal glory to the Black Templars and failure will

doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

Link to before picture

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x370/EberiousTemplar/DSC09141_zps746e58d6.jpg

and my out of challenge extra credit

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x370/EberiousTemplar/DSC09143_zpsbffb931b.jpg

This is part painted(inside) but it'll be getting redone completely. If any of you want, I'll take a before shot of the inside.

I, DasPanzerIstUber, answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to
complete 1 Predator Executioner of total value 185 points on or before August 15th. Success
will bring eternal glory to The Black Templars and failure will doom me
to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

Anyone clarify this one is legal? If not then I'll change to a Destructor.

Archived