+++E Tenebrae Lux II - Black Templars Strategium+++

@ Andhil: Well, I see the level of (baseless) confidence rising... :devil:

@ Castellan Cato: Your vow is in! Good luck!

@ ALL BTs: If you get 10 more brave Marshall's to join you'll have the same number of paricipants as DAs and Codex (give or take). Remember, on Friday the doors close! ;)

LIST UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Well, it's actually 12 and DAs keep coming..

Here's the deal: If you have roughly the same amount of partiicpants you can still hope for your legendary high completion rates... But if you have a big disadvantage in participants numbers then no matter the completion rate, you'll be in an unwinable situation.

So bring in as many of your brothers as possible - Friday the doors close to newcomers!

I"m going to join those, who declared penance wovs. Should Black Templars gain less points than Chaos Space Marines, then I will assemble and paint four squads of eight Khorne Berzerkers and one Chaos Lord.

Edit: It's awesome that despite having the weakest and the most outdated power-armor codex Templars have more dedicated and loyal members than most other subforums B-)

Since I'm once again a bit late I'll be upgrading my initial vow from what I was planning on doing, so here goes.

I answer the challenge of E Tenebrae Lux and vow for a total of 660 points:

Marshal with Thunder Hammer, Storm Shield, and Terminator Armor

Terminator Command Squad with:

Sergeant with Power Sword and Storm Bolter

Terminator with Chainfist and Storm Bolter

Terminator with Assault Cannon and Chainfist

Terminator with Assault Cannon and Powerfist

Terminator Squad with:

Three Terminators with Powerfist and Storm Bolter

Terminator with Chainfist and Storm Bolter

Terminator with Cyclone, Storm Bolter, and Chainfist

Terminator with Cyclone, Storm Bolter, and Powerfist

I'll also be painting a single Thunder Hammer Stormshield Terminator with them but since he's on his own I won't be able to count him.

I Brother Virngrath am tired of Dark Angel numerical superiority so answer the call of E Tenebrae Lux II and vow to complete for a total of 400 points.

1 Marshall with articifer armour, thunder hammer, storm shield, adamantine mantle for 175 points

1 emperors chamion for 90 points

5 sword brethren with a power axe and pair of lightning claws for 135 points

Good to see some activity in the BT strategium... Remember Friday is the deadline for new entrants while later today it's the 4th weekly update. So how many more participants can you add until then?

@ Brother Virngrath: Welcome to the ETL - your vow in! Good luck!

I'm glad to report that my first vow is now completed. Now I have to write like all my papers and pass all my exams in three or four days, but devoting some of my time to the Black Templar's cause and the ETL was totaly worth it! (yeah...)

Here's the completion picture.

So, I'm running of to complete the semmester successfully now, so that I can participate later in the ETL. For the Emperor!

The Calaheim crusade's fleet has been delayed by warp storms, but to those who made penance vows for the 15th, I will be ready, even if it's at the eleventh hour.

I found out last week that I was volunteered by my boss to go to canada for the next few weeks so I've been at work in all the free time I had set aside for painting, but I'm close with my vow.

Hello, Brother Larden reports for duty!

I vow to paint

- Crusader Squad of 10 initiates with power weapon/ flamer/ crusader seals( not sure need to check my bits)/frags

- 1 master of sanctity Artificer armor, axe,mantle termie honors

- 3 bikes 3 plasma

- 3 bikes

P.S. prices will be later, as i am writing from work, also pics of before will post as soon as i get home.

P.S.2 sorry for being kinda late, just my package arrived only today, so i couldn't vow until it comes through.ermm.gif

I vow to paint

- Crusader Squad of 10 initiates with power weapon/ flamer/ crusader seals( not sure need to check my bits)/frags

- 3 bikes 3 plasma

- 3 bikes

P.S. prices will be later, as i am writing from work, also pics of before will post as soon as i get home.

P.S.2 sorry for being kinda late, just my package arrived only today, so i couldn't vow until it comes through.ermm.gif

Your are not late, you join us at the right time!

I, DarkScipio answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to ready for war

***************  1 HQ *************** 
Ordenspriester, Meister der Reinheit, 3 x Cenobit
+ 1 x Boltpistole, Meisterhafte Waffe, Crux Terminatus, Meisterhafte Rüstung, Space Marine Bike, Fragmentgranaten, Sprenggranaten, Heiliges Licht von Antioch  -> 94 Pkt.
- - - > 234 Punkte

***************  5 Elite *************** 
Techmarine
+ 1 x Sturmschild, 1 x Kombimelter, Auspex, Bionics, Meisterhafte Waffe, Crux Terminatus, Meisterhafte Rüstung, Sprungmodul, Melterbomben  -> 112 Pkt.
- - - > 182 Punkte

Techmarine
+ 1 x Boltpistole, 1 x Energiewaffe, Bionics, Meisterhafte Waffe, Crux Terminatus, Meisterhafte Rüstung, Space Marine Bike, Fragmentgranaten, Melterbomben  -> 107 Pkt.
- - - > 177 Punkte

Contemptor Dreadnought, Cybot-Nahkampfwaffe + Sturmbolter, Heavy Conversion Beamer, Carapace-mounted Cyclone Missile Launcher, Targeting Augury
- - - > 260 Punkte

Cybot, Raketenwerfer, Synchronisierte Laserkanone, Nebelwerfer
- - - > 138 Punkte

Chaplain Dreadnought, Schwerer Flammenwerfer, Flammensturmkanone, Zusätzliche Panzerung
- - - > 220 Punkte

***************  5 Sturm *************** 
Landspeeder Schwadron, 3 x Typhoon Landspeeder mit Schwerem Bolter
- - - > 210 Punkte

Landspeeder Schwadron, 1 x Typhoon Landspeeder mit Schwerem Bolter, 2 x Typhoon Landspeeder mit Multimelter
- - - > 240 Punkte

5 Sturm Marines, 1 x Plasmapistole, 1 x Flammenwerfer, 1 x Energiewaffe, 1 x Sturmschild, Sprenggranaten, Melterbomben
- - - > 161 Punkte

5 Sturm Marines, 1 x Plasmapistole, 1 x Flammenwerfer, 1 x Energiefaust, 1 x Sturmschild, Sprenggranaten, Melterbomben
- - - > 166 Punkte

Caestus Assault Ram, Frag Assault Launchers
- - - > 285 Punkte

***************  1 Unterstützung *************** 
Vindicator, Zusätzliche Panzerung, Sturmbolter
- - - > 140 Punkte

***************  1 Befestigung *************** 
Aegis-Verteidigungslinie, Waffenstellung mit Icarus-Laserkanone
- - - > 85 Punkte

for a total of 2498 points on or before August 15th. Success will bring eternal glory to the Black Templars, and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

Excuse that I didnt took the time to translate it. I know that Cpt. Semper is very proficent in german, so I thought this will do it.

Further I vow:

Should the Templars not win, I vow to build and paint:

- A deathwatch libarian (!) as a member of that chapter that contributed the most points to the winning faction, named after the member who contributed the most points to the winning faction to lead my Deathwatch detachment

OR

- a Dark Apostle named after the member who contributed the most points to the winning faction to suppport my Thousand Sons Warband and their deamons

OR

- a Techpriest named after the member who contributed the most points to the winning faction to stand idle on my display board for all eternity.

Ah, Herr Dark Scipio, vee meet again... A most imprezive vow zere.... vell dan.

As you correctly deduced from my reply I'm indeed proficient in German, but this does not let you off the hook... biggrin.png You need to translate this in English so other members can understand what you vowed... B&C is English speaking - so although the above is good enough to get your vow in, you still need to make it accesible to the rest of the Frater.. msn-wink.gif

Awesome vow Brother Scipio. How come everything sounds much more badass in German? There's something about the "Sprungmodul" that sounds more....dangerous and agressive than a mere "jump pack". laugh.png I'm just glad Belgium uses standard English codices, and didn't translate into Dutch. thumbsup.gif

But I digress! Your 2.5K pts may see us to victory Brother Scipio!

I vow to paint

- 3 bikes 3 plasma

- 3 bikes

A Crusade is never late, it arrives precisely when it means to. In this case our hour of need

Brothers, I had to visualise some data for a project for my studies. I needed some figures and tables and stuff, so I decided to make some ETL graphs (I hope Captain Semper won't be jealous, for it seems that making tables and graphs is his job... my apologies Captain!). Maybe displayingour progress on a coloured chart will show our condition more clearly? Who knows... If not, well - I had to do some graphs anyhow smile.png

So here are the results of my endeavours :

Participants and vows:

http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/2138/wykres1w.jpg

Points pledged and completed:

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/4302/wykres2r.jpg

Rate of completion:

http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/6225/wykres3.jpg

Archived