+++E Tenebrae Lux II - Black Templars Strategium+++

I vow to complete a stormraven gunship with hurricane bolters for E TENEBRAE LUX, costing 230pts.

I hope I can find something for a second vow though, all I have is an attack bike and a drop pod sitting around (I have some unpainted chaplains but my BTs already have 7).

I hope I can find something for a second vow though, all I have is an attack bike and a drop pod sitting around (I have some unpainted chaplains but my BTs already have 7). 

you could vow them and paint them however you want, as long as you use the points cost and options from the BT codex (unless the captain corrects me)

but really anything helps and its better to have a small completed vow than a huge incomplete vow by the end of the ETL

++Go forth Brothers!

Go forth and crush them

Crush them beyond dust

Victory and Vengeance is ours!++

Well, here goes..Once more into the fray! (I just have to go through my paints and see what's still good and how badly I need replacing of paints...)

I, Rytchdarius, answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 1 Crusader Squad comprised of:

-10 Initiates, 1 armed with a meltagun, 1 armed with a bolt pistol and power fist, the others armed

with bolt pistols and chainswords.

-10 Neophytes armed with bolt pistols and close combat weapons.

-All have frag grenades also.

For a total points cost of 305 points as per Codex: Black Templar on or before August 15th.

Success will bring eternal glory to the Black Templars,

and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

NO PITY! NO REMORSE! NO FEAR!

@ marine & Rytchdarius: You're in guys - good luck with your vows!

@ Brother Christopher: Very nice! I do plan to use graphs in the updates but feel free to have fun and work out your own too... If you need data don't be shy to ask. smile.png

LIST UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

UPDATED with points

+++Thought for the day: Through destruction of enemies we earn salvation.+++

I, Suriael answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete:

1 Emperor's Champion @ 90 Pts

1 Dreadnought @ 155 Pts
     Multi-Melta; Dread. CC Weapon; Heavy Flamer

1 Drop Pod @ [30] Pts

1 Marshal (HQ) @ 186 Pts
     Artificer Armour; Frag Grenades; Teleport Homer; Plasma Pistol (x1); Power
     Weapon (x1)
     #Crusader Seals [0]
     Terminator Honours [15]
     Adamantium Mantle [35]

5 Swd. Brth. Terminator Squad (Elites) @ 200 Pts
     Terminator Armour; Power Fist (x5); Storm Bolter (x5)

5 Sword Brethren Squad (Elites) @ 125 Pts
     Bolt Pistol & CCW (x4); Bolter (x1); Lightning Claws (pair); Frag Grenades

8 Crusader Squad (Troops) @ 152 Pts
     Bolt Pistol & CCW (x6); Missile Launcher (x1); Flamer (x1); Frag Grenades

8 Crusader Squad (Troops) @ 152 Pts
     Bolt Pistol & CCW (x6); Missile Launcher (x1); Flamer (x1); Frag Grenades

Success will bring eternal glory to the Black Templars,
and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

NO PITY! NO REMORSE! NO FEAR!

Suriael

PS. Please excuse any mistakes. I am a complete novice :)

I Raeven answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete...

• 1x Stormraven Gunship (Typhoon Missile Launchers and Hurricane Bolter Sponsons) and
  • 1x Stormtalon Gunship (Typhoon Missile Launcher)

...from Codex Black Templars of total value 400 points on or before August 15th. Success will bring eternal glory to The Black Templars and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end

I Marshal Kaliburn answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete:

Commander from Codex: Black Templars of total value 150pts

Terminator Squad from Codex: Black Templars of total value 250pts

Terminator Assault Squad from Codex: Black Templars of total value 200pts

Vindicator from Codex: Black Templars of total value 130pts

Vindicator from Codex: Black Templars of total value 130pts

Stormtalon from Death from the Skies of total value 125pts

Stormtalon from Death from the Skies of total value 125pts

Total Value: 1110pts

on or before August 15th. Success will bring eternal glory to the Black Templars and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

This is my first B&C post and I will mainly be working towards a tournament list at the end of July. I will be taking the before shot once I return from my weekend away, although this will not include the Stormtalons as they are still on the store shelves until payday. An additional sprue shot of these will be submitted shortly afterwards.

Thanks to the organisers for persuading me to take my first step into the B&C community.

Hello

WP 000178

Here is before pic of my vow, and here is the points cost

- Crusader Squad of 10 initiates with power weapon/ flamer/ crusader seals/frags  -206 points.

- 1 master of sanctity Artificer armor, axe,mantle,termie honors,bp -196 points.

- 3 bikes 3 plasma gun kraks -116 points.

- 3 bikes 3 plasma gun kraks -116 points.

Onwards to glory!

P.S. these are the points for my vow that i have made before.

@ Raeven and Marshal Kaliburn: Welcome to the ETL! Your vows are in and the first post updated! Good luck to both!

@ Brother -Captain Sicarius: Excellent Chaplain! He looks like coming out of an inferno! Your status is updated. Oh, and your minis seem early enough stage to me - but make an effort to add a lot of detail, yes? msn-wink.gif

@ Larden: Thx mate - your vow is updated with the (hopefully) correct value!

SO LESS THAN 24hrs!!! MAKE HASTE!

Also brother captain sicarius that chappy looks incredible dude. His armour is awesome

thanx smile.png

@ Brother -Captain Sicarius: Excellent Chaplain! He looks like coming out of an inferno! Your status is updated. Oh, and your minis seem early enough stage to me - but make an effort to add a lot of detail, yes? msn-wink.gif

super, then I vow to complete 5 initiates (1 with bolter) with crusader seals, frag grenades and krak grenades before august 15th! biggrin.png

total points: 105pts.

they will get the same amount of highlighting and stuff that my chaplain got (if not, they realy would not fit in with the rest of my army msn-wink.gif )

Welcome Brothers! Your aid is very much appreciated. Good luck with your vows!

"TEMPLARS!

The Emperor and Dorn are watching us closely! Prove yourselves worthy in their eyes! Their legacy runs through our veins! We cannot falter! We cannot lose this! We must win this! There is no other way!

Prove your loyalty! Our ancestors strode on the battlefield of Terra during the Horus Heresy! When they were called to duty, they answered, without a shred of doubt in their hearts! And now WE are called to duty! We are called to continue this Crusade! WE ARE CALLED TO VICTORY!

WILL YOU ANSWER?

IMPERATOR VULT!"

-Marshal Godfried, during the ETL II Crusade. (laugh.png )

Also, Cap'n Semper: I have 4 Shooty Termies and 3 TH/SS Termies. While I can do a seperate vow for my Shooty Termies (as a Command squad) I cannot do the same for my TH Termies. But since the pts cost are the same and the amount of work needed is the same (or even more is needed), would it be allowed to add said TH/SS as 'counts-as' shooty Termies, or do I need to buy an entire box of Assault marines before I can vow the TH Termies?

I Castellan De Molay answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete:

2x Stormraven Gunships, with Typhoon Missile Launchers and Hurrican Bolter side-sponsons, 

from Codex: Black Templars, total value of 510 points on or

before August 15th. Success will bring eternal glory to The Black
Templars, and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the
year-end

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v15/BOMBkangaroo/40k/SAM_0651_zps28a8d547.jpg

Should the Templars not win, I vow to build and paint:

- A deathwatch libarian (!) as a member of that chapter that contributed the most points to the winning faction, named after the member who contributed the most points to the winning faction to lead my Deathwatch detachment

I will take this penance vow as well.

I, Mike Zulu, answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete...

• 1x Land Raider Crusader
  • High Marshal Helbrecht
  • 5x Sword Brethren with Power Sword, Pair of Lightning Claws and frag grenades.

...from Codex: Black Templars of total value of 610 points on or before August 15th. Success will bring eternal glory to The Black Templars, and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

If it's not too late yet,

I Smirnov answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete Stromraven Gunship and three Land Speeder Typhoons from Codex Black Templars of total value 410 points on or before August 15th.
Success will bring eternal glory to Black Templars and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end

Great - some timely reinforcements! Well done BTs - Now some of your rivals are losing whatever advantage they have built! :D

Castellan de Molay, Mike Zulu and Smirnov - you're all in! Good luck!

Honda, you may start on your penance vow and skip the formality of losing. ;)

NOW LESS THAN 12hrs TO GO!

Archived