+++E Tenebrae Lux II - Black Templars Strategium+++

Unfortunately, all my painting-hobbying-gaming plans were foiled and I don't know when I'll get a chance to spend some time for my Cruasade. In the meantime, I hope to finish at least my Master of Sanctity by the end of the week. No bike Chapy, no Command Squad, no nothing... Just a humble MoS to boost our points and numbers... So here it goes:

I, Brother Christopher, answer the call of E Tenebrae Lux and vow to complete a Master of Sanctity in a Terminator Armour with a Master-crafted Power Fist and a Storm Bolter from Codex Black Templars of total value of 180 points on or before August 15th.

It's the guy in the top of the picture.

For my 3rd vow! I Marshal Metic of the Destitution Crusade, Pledge 8 Sword brethren Assault Terminators all with thunder Hammer Storm Shields to the ETL. for a Total of 320 points for My 3rd Vow.http://i.imgur.com/QTDxXMQ.jpg

Let Battle Ring Brothers, Let the Fire of battle become your place of worship, The roar of your Bolters your prayers, And the culling of your Foes the offerings to his Grace.

No Pity

No Remorse

No Fear

@DW: Outstanding! I love your scripting, very reminiscent of what Krikey does, which has escaped me so far.

Brilliant!

BTW, maybe you don't do so good with a camera, but you certainly do just fine with a brush.

Onwards Brother!

@DW: Outstanding! I love your scripting, very reminiscent of what Krikey does, which has escaped me so far.

Brilliant!

BTW, maybe you don't do so good with a camera, but you certainly do just fine with a brush.

Onwards Brother!

Thank you, brother! I'm a slow learner, but some of the pictures I saw here, including your awesome conversions, inspire me to try harder biggrin.png

My second vow:

- Land Raider with searchlight, smoke launchers, hunter-killer missile

- Predator Destructor with storm bolter, smoke launcher, hunter-killer missile, heavy bolter sponsons

- 5-man Sword Brethren terminator command squad with two cyclone missile launchers

- Techmarine with a thunder hammer, terminator honors, plasma pistol, Iron Halo, Holy orbs of Antioch and a jump pack

For total cost of 825 points.

Right, I can see some activity in the BT camp - especially from those who have already made a completion! Now let's see some first vow completions from the rest to propel the BTs to their rightful place (which I hope is not second from last).

++++Carry the Emperor's will as your torch, with it destroy the shadows++++

Greetings Brothers,

My second vow:

Home-made Vinidicator - Extra Armour, Hunter-Killer, Strom Bolter, Machine Spirit, Smoke - 188pts

10x Crusaders: all Crusader seals and Frags,  2x flamethrower, 4x Chainswords&Boltpistols, 3x Boltguns, 1x Missile launcher - 222pts

Nice going Brothers! I'm making good progress myself and I hope I get some of my Assault Marines done today! Seeing my Brothers rise up to the challenge (as they should) motivates me like nothing else! To victory! Imperator Vult!

+++To live is to sin. To serve is to repent +++

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/277971-montressors-etl2-vow/?do=findComment&comment=3410815

Vow complete! and without unpainted minis to swell the efforts of my brethren, it concludes my efforts in the campaign. good luck brothers!

I am a Templar. My word is my honor and it shall never be disputed. I commit this Marshal totaling 110 points (artificer armor, plasma gun, power axe) to our crusade.

This is the fourth time I have stood before my brothers. I will not let them down.

gallery_15184_7227_616668.jpg

Vow complete! and without unpainted minis to swell the efforts of my brethren, it concludes my efforts in the campaign. good luck brothers!

Brother, I know this crusade was not part of your plans, but I am personally grateful that you were able to contribute. I will remember your commitment.

You honor Dorn.

•  

Thanks Honda, with how life has been this summer (got engaged, wedding to plan, and sadly a funeral to attend) I'm happy just to be a part of this. I love bnc painting competitions, and thanks to the lpc and etl, as well a chaos at the gates, i have around 3000 points in BT models all painted to a uniform standard.

A big thanks to Captain Semper also, who tirelessly slaves over his iCogitator working arcane sciences to track not only our progress, but that of our allies and enemies. Who else but a Dark Angel, eh?

@ Brother Montressor: Well done on your completion! Getting engaged eh? Well, you have to uphold the ETL tradition of weddings so I guess you should wait until after May 15th 2014 for the wedding to take place! :D Thanks for your kind words! ;)

@ Honda: Well, a 4th vow! You are one of the few... Keep walking Honda! :D

@ Suriael: I have not seen the completion of your prveious vow. If you have declared in in another thread, please make sure you declare it here too in order to count. If you have not completed your prvious vow, please note, you cannot make a new one until you do. If you have declared it here and I missed it, please point it out to me and I'll fix it in no time.

• 4 weeks later...

No real excuse but I will opt out from making a second vow - I just finished the first assembly of a terminator command squad, but there is no way that I would complete the painting and final assembly in time.

I got this far:

Work in Progress - latest pic

Handing over to those whose vows are still open - safeguard your scores please and get 'em finished.

Aha - another completion for the BTs! Excellent! The funny thing is, you are now at EXACTLY 15k poitns!!! :D And only 46pts behind the Codex (although I haven't checked there yet for any last minute completions).

Keep going BTs - we all laugh at the face of adversity - the ETL is still going strong!!!

Completions, brothers, completions! The traitors in green will soon have thousands of more points, and our forces are vastly outnumbered! While on the field of battle a Templar is worth ten false Angels any day, for this particular challenge that does not help us, for sometimes the paint brush is mightier than the sword! TO BRUSHES, BROTHERS!

tvih, your vow made it in the 12th update! Congrats! biggrin.png

Phew, I was worried it might not sweat.gif

Tomorrow my Crusade heads into battle again, giving me some time to consider whether or not I'll do an intermediate 4th vow of Azrael, power armor Calgar and a generic captain or just relax for a few days and then hopefully do the special vow if the last mini shows up - though if it doesn't, I can just do the other two separately, I guess. The fact that my... brethren... don't really seem interested in pushing the completions (we had what, 4 vows completed this past week, two of which mine?) makes me lean towards skipping the counts-as vow as I'm driving myself harder than I should with this. Most likely even the last week's completion rate will be lower due to all the rage about the Codex news than it would be otherwise. They have forgotten - accept any challenge...

Archived