+++E Tenebrae Lux II - Blood Angels Strategium+++

May light come from darkness, battle-brothers.

Amen, Brother, Amen.

As the gates of possible reinforcement has shut, we the Champions of The Great Angel must carry the day. A third of the competition has passed and we must make the most of what remains.

The odds are a bit like Astoraths last name but we are not sons of Sanguinius for nothing.

To quote a fellow Angel: WE CAN DO THIS!

Update in WIP on the way. I'm not there yet, but its getting closer. :)

Taranis out.

Im waiting for some khorne red paint from england, so i can finnish up the rest of my models! Getting closer every day..! I wish i had enough money to buy more models, so i could support our brotherhood with more points, but.. Oh well..! I have 2 packs of sanguinary guards, and an aegis line that i might make into my next vow.. What i will make with my sanguinary guards, i dont know.. Maybe some vanguard veterans..!

<p>Vow Completed.<br />

<br />

Captain Semper, if there are pictures you are missing, give me a tell and I'll fix them!</p>

<p> </p>

<p>oh, pics in the wip link in the sig.</p>

A very good and timely completion Gondow! Great style too - you gotta love the classic Speeder there... :tu:

Not only you added a significant amount of points, you freed yourself to (hopefully) vow again early on! 

Beutiful work there Phadeout! Clean and bright - I think the work you've done with the aegis is really great! Your completion is registered and I look forward for your follow-up vow.

Vow 2

I, Phadeout answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete a Librarian with Jump Pack and Plasma Pistol and a Land Raider Redeemer, from Codex: Blood Angels of total value 380 points on or before August 15th. Success will bring eternal glory to the Blood Angels and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

Have the models assembled already, hoping to get these finished in the next ten days before I'm out of the country for a couple of weeks, leaving myself enough time to get at least one more vow in for the first half of August.

It's great with some completions. I'm feeling a bit guilty for not having painted more yet. It's slow progress, I'll get there. Those that can should try and keep their momentum. We need it, but there's also the prize of painting the most points for BA. That's where I got the champion icon in my signature, last year. I'll try and give you competition, but this year a much larger part of my army is painted....:)

I would be done with my vow now, but im waiting for that khorne red paint.. :/ I did order a pack or aegis defense line along with the paint tho, so i got a few more things to paint in my next vow!

Still wondering what to do with the two sanguinary guard packs tho.. :P

I'm being terribly slow, sorry for that.  Don't have a dedicated space to work right now, which is not helping.

Thinking ahead to if i get to a second vow - does ETL require models also have their bases finished?  Because I really can't do that at the moment.

Tabletop standard is the benchmark.:)

Bases can be many things.... Black lava/ red desert/ white snow. What's the color of your primer?? :p

Fancy DIY bases are cool but less works too. You must be satisfied with your effort. :)

Vow complete. Swapped 2 multimelta for stormbolter and hunter killer missile. Couldn't find a good enough way of attaching the multimeltas.

Link in Sig. Updated in a minute.

Well done Taranis! Some much needed points for the BAs right there! :D I sympathise with the large vow fatigue... Smaller vows could achieve a similar effect - without you burning out in the process. :lol:

Yeah, I hear you. :) I'll be repainting the predator turret before declaring my second vow. There's something lacking. :(

We may be in deep water, wearing power armor, but for the love of the Emperor. We must not stop swimming... Or something like that. :)

Fear not Brothers. I have not forgotten my oath. We may get a break from the rainy weather. Plus I have decided on the Desmodus Flesh Eater. Both of those factors have been delaying me. I shall going at it at this week though. Also once this vow is finished I may have a furioso and a couple other dreads for the next vow or two.

Archived