+++E Tenebrae Lux II - Blood Angels Strategium+++

Ok, now are my second vow assembled!

I Gondow answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete: Captain w. Meltabomb TH/SS on bike, Librarian w. Jumppack + Plas pistol, Reclusiarc w. Plas. pistol on Bike, Furioso Dreadnought w.Frag Cannon + Blood Claww. melta and Magna Grapple, Furioso Librarian, Brother Corbulo, Sanguine Priest in Termie armour, Assult squad 2 plas. pistols, TH/SS on sarge, Tac squad w. Lascannon and Plas gun. Plas pistol+ PFist riding Crusader w.HK missile n Multi Melta, Baal Predator w. HKMissile Storm Bolter and Bolter sponsons, Landspeeder w. Assult cannon and Multimelta from Codex Blood Angels of total value 2075 on or before August 15th. Success will bring eternal glory to The Flesh Tearers and their Ninth legion Brethren and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

...and I do hope I have not made any miscalculations!

Pics in sig.

Not for much but here is my first completed vow and the start of my second: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/275615-boomkapows-etl-vow/

Drop pod:
http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z384/boomkapow1/image.jpg

Tactical squad:
http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z384/boomkapow1/2013-06-08235339.jpg

http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z384/boomkapow1/2013-06-08235440.jpg

Vow #2

Boomkapow answers the call of E TENEBRAE LUX II and vows to complete 1 Space Marine Rhino and 1 Sanguinary Priest from Codex: Blood Angels for a total value 100 points on or before August 15th. Success will bring eternal glory to the Blood Angels and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year.

Well done Boomkapow - looks great. Love the red/black combo... :tu:

Could you add the image in the post above as well as your new vow? Since this is the post I'm gonna link in the first page it'll be better from a record keeping perspective.

Also I'm going to update the list on Monday due to technical reasons...

Go Gondow!!! Thats an entire army by itself! :D

My forgeworld order is delayed it seems and will (at the earliest) arrive in 2 weeks time.Because of that il start my 2nd vow without them and add something I dident intend to do yet ph34r.png

I Demoulius answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX (for the second time) and vow to complete: 1 captain on bike with powersword, poweraxe and meltabombs, 1 sanguinary priest with meltabomb on bike and 1 stormraven with hurricane bolters from Codex Blood Angels of total value 490 points on or before August 15th. Success will bring eternal glory to the Blood Angels and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

There, now ive got 3 models to pain. 2 small ones and 1 huge one blush.png thankfully theyre all assembled already. My stormraven has its first coat of red (about 80% of the model) on it but is otherwise still just basecoated. Considering the amount of detail the models needs would that be ok to enter the contest with? If not il withraw the stormraven as im not buying a new model for it ph34r.png

Vow # 3

I [Xmercx] answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete [One Mephiston, Lord of Death and One Sanguinary Priest w/ jump pack] from [my as yet unnamed successor chapter of Blood Angels] of total value [325 points] on or before August 15th. Success will bring eternal glory to [The Blood Angels and all their successor chapters] and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end

pics as always can be found in my WiP thread:  http://www.bolterand...-mercs-madness/

before pics incoming soon

The first 3rd vow for the boys in red! cool.png

This is great, but now you really need to get some first vows completed! Some of your brothers are giving you an edge by making second and subsequent vows - but victory will come from a high completion rate of first vows!

I have really high hopes for the BAs this year! :)

Well, i got a week infront of me now to try to finnish my vow! Been missing that khorne red paint for so long, my local store never got it in, so i had to order it from the UK, and it took a while to get here.. I finally got it now, so i will finnish my Dreadnought, terminators, drop pods, raven, and land raider, which is all i got left! When thats done, BA will get theirself about 5-10% higher completion i thinks, with my 3k points vow!

I Taranis answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete a Techmarine with jumppack and 3 vanguard squads ( 6 VV, jump, 2 power axe, 1 power weapon, infernus pistol.) (6 VV, jump, fist, plasma pistol, power weapon.) (10 VV, jump, fist, plasma pistol.) from Codex: Blood Angels of a total value of at least 865 points on or before August 15th.  Success will bring eternal glory to the Blood Angels and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

I Fulgens answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete two 10-man Tactical squads with missile launcher and plasma gun (360), one 10-man Assault squad with two meltaguns and the Sergeant with a power fist (245), and a Baal Predator with heavy bolter sponsons (145) from Codex: Blood Angels of total value of 750 points on or before August 15th. Success will bring eternal glory to the Blood Angels and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

Hi Fulgens, great to see you participating in the ETL. Unfortunately the doors for new participants closed back on June 15th. But fear not for you can still enjoy the ETL standing to gain eternal glory although you won't be able to help your brother BAs. Here's how it works: You can join as an out-of-competition entry.

This means the following:

1. You will not be adding the value of your vows to the BA total.

2. Your vow will be recorded in the first page and can wear the Oath of Moment badge if you so wish.

3. You'll be eligible for the "Custos Fidei" badge upon completion (if you make it) or the dreaded "Oath Breaker" badge if you fail. You'll also be eligible for the Badge of the Artisan.

4. You can post your updates in the official ETL thread to give and receive feedback and encourage your fellow BAs to even greater feats of glory. You can also re-vow once your first vow is done.

All in all you'll be able to fully participate and get (and give) the same motivation as the rest of the BA team - only thing is you will not contribute your points to the total of the BA forum.

I have already included your vow in the first page!

Good luck! smile.png

@Cpt Semper: Rats! Well, I'm sorry I can't help out. I'll still gladly post my army as I finish it. 

@Taranis: It's actually 145 points. Thanks for calling attention to that. :)

Vow #3 done.  pics as always are in my wip thread

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/256750-mercs-madness/page-4?do=findComment&comment=3408555

I finished about a week ahead of when I expected too.  Onward and upward

Vow # 4

I [Xmercx] answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete [One Captain w/ terminator, thunder hammer and storm shield and One Aegis Defence Line w/ quad gun] of total value [275 points] on or before August 15th. Success will bring eternal glory to [The Blood Angels and all their successor chapters] and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end

before pics to be posted in a minute in the above thread

Vow 2 Complete!

http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z384/boomkapow1/rhino.jpg

Vow III:

Boomkapow answers the call of E TENEBRAE LUX II and vows to complete 1 Stormraven with TL Assault Cannon, TL Multi-melta, and Hurricane Bolter Sponsons from Codex: Blood Angels for a total value 230 points on or before August 15th. Success will bring eternal glory to the Blood Angels and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year.

Archived