+++E Tenebrae Lux II - Blood Angels Strategium+++

Congratulations to xmercx and boomkapow for their completions! Now they both mone on to subsequent vows keeping the momentum of hte BA team alive. But the real challenge is for first vows completions! The subsequent vows will give you the edge but cannot win on their own! So let's see the first vow completion rate rising!

Well done Boomkapow - an impressive bit of hardware there! You're now contributing a respectable 575pts to the BA cause!

So Blood Angels, you've seen how the heroes of the Chapter surge forwards to capture the objectives! Now let's see some of those first vows get completed!

Excellent work, Brother. If only half of us had completed three vows.

I'm half way through my second vow. It ain't over yet. We must contribute what we can. :)

• 4 weeks later...

With much regret I write this message detailing my predicted and possibly inevitable failure to complete my vow.  On July 10th I flew out with only basic provisions to LA where I start my new life on the West Coast.  Circumstances finally landed me in a comfortable area with a wonderful condo just last week.  Unfortunately, this also means my stuff isn't here yet and, most importantly to my vow, my models are still on the East Coast.  Logisticians say my supplies wont get in until mid August, which unfortunately is right around the vow's due date...

A pity really.  All I had left was a Sanguinary Guard squad and ordering some weapons online for my 2 Ravens.  If my stuff does get in before the vow's due date I will likely fail as well.  I am definitely not willing to rush my Sanguinary Guard, the upcoming pride of my army.

Oh well.  I shall wear my badge of shame and redouble my efforts to bring death and ruination to the enemies of man!

Exactly! And guys? The ETL is still going strong - keep reporting your completions and update your WIPs - everything is intact in terms of record keeping! It's just that the first page will not be updated until everything is restored (if they are to be restored). But weekly updates are on and so is the the final report! o get those completion reported here - I keep everything in my private records!

I updated my WiP to put my pics back up just in-case.  Also, have an update for my 5th vow, pics posted, he is done sans basing which wont happen till I get a chance to swing by the store this weekend and pick up some more bases (they had to order them).  He is done for now and should have his base finished by monday or tuesday next week :-D 

pics as always : http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/256750-mercs-madness/page-4?do=findComment&comment=3412779

Looking very good! I really like them wings on Mephiston! You best be sure about the next vow, and completing it tho, since you will loose your first vow as well.. Its a risky one! :P

Excellent - another two completions for the boys in red! :D

Both the completions are registered - they just won't show in the front page until th lost posts are restored (if ever).

Now make sure you're absolutely confident before you make another vow because if youfail on your second or any subsequent vow all your previous ones get nullified!

So everybody, wrap it up - theend is approaching fast! Just a week to go!

No weekly update Captn? :O

As for the rest of the BA; Keep up the awesome work.-.! We needs more first vow completions at this point! I think we got alot of points there..!

It's very rewarding... I just hope the frater are not put off by the site on and offs...unsure.png

I was a little worried at the up and down nature of the site, and the possibility of losing my post. But now I know youve seen the completion I am all good. Thanks for your hard work on this.

I regret to inform my fellow Blood Angels that real life has thrown a mountain of reality at myself. Work, family issues, and health problems plague those around me, along with a grueling work schedule. While it might be possible for me to finish the models in a week, the outlook is not favorable. Carry on brothers.

Archived