+++E Tenebrae Lux II - Blood Angels Strategium+++

Who let the mad BT Rechlusiarch out again? Let's go now, back to the Thunderhawk... I got some heretics in the stasis chamber for you to play with. Leave those innocent red guys alone, and whatever you do DO NOT STRESS THEM! ;)

@ Wolf_Pack: Awesome stuff mate! Those Sanguinary Guards are really something!!! Completion registered and as regards your question for your next vow: go for it! :tU: But remember, you already worth ca. 3k to the BAs - go ahead only if you're confident!

@ Taranis: So, another completion from the ETL I Champion! Excellent! Registered and congrats!

@ Brother Maikel: Your completion is registered - a hefty 971pts is your contribution to the BA cause sir! Congrats!

I Wolf_Pack answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete from Codex: Blood Angels of total value  450 points on or before August 15th. Success will bring eternal glory to the Angels Immaculate and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end

Furioso Dreadnought

Magna Grapple, heavy flamer, Frag Cannon

Furioso Dreadnought

Magna Grapple, heavy flamer, Frag Cannon

Death Company dreadnought ~ Complete!

Magna-grapple, blood talons, melta gun, heavy flamer

What is the absolute last minute we can submit our pics? I just finished my Sternguard, but still have only a couple days to do a Stormraven and an Attack Bike. :/ Where did all the time go?

Sternguard here: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/219795-the-harrowers-wip-thread/page-3?do=findComment&comment=3420910

@ Wolf_Pack: Your vow is registered! Good luck!

@ The Harrower: Deadline is Thursday August 15th @ 17:00 GMT. Make sure to work it out what that means for your time zone. C'mon Harrower, the BAs can sure use your 511pts! :tu:

Vow 2 Done.  I know its not a lot of points, but I did what I could.  5 Man Dev Squad.

http://i1056.photobucket.com/albums/t371/MDemetris/ETL%202013/IMAG0526_zpse0ec3573.jpg

Full WIP here

Couple close ups

http://i1056.photobucket.com/albums/t371/MDemetris/ETL%202013/IMAG0527_zps2c457e98.jpg

http://i1056.photobucket.com/albums/t371/MDemetris/ETL%202013/IMAG0529_zps98649997.jpg

xmercx (master of orange) and Mad Greek (the bronze one) both your completions are registered.

C'mon BAs, the BTs have launched a last minute offensive and are comfortable ahead of you by almost 3.5k! Let's see a counter attack from the Sons of Sanguinius, shall we?

Blood Angels, Brothers I sadly report that the chances are against me to complete my vow and thus propably I will be branded with the badge of shame in my first ETL.

I have completed the first half of my vow but still have 10 assault marines to go till tommorow and also have to prepare for the BBQ for my name day (I am hosting it so alot of preparations need to be done)

I will try and complete the vow but the chances are against me

xmercx (master of orange) and Mad Greek (the bronze one) both your completions are registered.

C'mon BAs, the BTs have launched a last minute offensive and are comfortable ahead of you by almost 3.5k! Let's see a counter attack from the Sons of Sanguinius, shall we?

Master of Orange....

I like that :-)

Both nick names are well deserved. However I bring dire news: The BTs in a frenzy of completions have gained a lead of 10k points compared to the BAs! Time to commit your last reserves brothers for the end in nigh!

Archived