+++E Tenebrae Lux II - Blood Angels Strategium+++

Perhaps now its time to consolidate and call it a day. Those with incomplete vows should struggle on and the rest should aid with support and encouragement.

To vow again and loose all one has achieved would be like succumbing to the black rage and harming a brother....

If you can, go ahead. If in doubt, call it a day. :)

Still plugging away - babay who wont be put down has really hit my painting time but I think I'll get them done ok - not my best painting but they will be done. Might struggle with gettiing a picture up tomorrw evening as I'm not sure what time I'll get back from work. At the moment the Vindi is done, as is the terminator Librarian and the captain, just working on the honour guard plasmaguns really (then got to glue glue glue them together!)l.

Good luck any other last-minuters!

I don't know how I managed to do it after a natural disaster and several all nighters, but I managed to complete my vow. I lost my camera in the flood so the picture's aren't great, but that's all of them.

Vow complete: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/275575-gydeons-work-in-progress-etl-ii-thread-picture-heavy/

Ok, I'm running through the Strategiums right now, so I'll be brief:

@Makkeru: congrats, completion registered!

@ Leonaides: you got 12hrs mate! Good luck!

@ Gydeon: now that's a lot of DC! Cross check your gene-seed pronto! :D completion registered!

Great stuff guys keep'em coming because the BTs are on a rampage!

Brothers I took the liberty of picking up the badge of the Oath breaker because i will not be able to finish my vow as today is my name day and its also a big holiday here so today will be filled with BBQ and beer and lots and lots of friends.

I managed to complete the first half of my vow (just 1 assault squad), unfortunately i was not able to dedicate more time to my beloved Angels but this means that other things in my life are going better. Hopefully when we do a painting contest here on the Blood Angels sub-forum I  will be able to do better.

Ps. I forgot to post a link to my WIP thread for proof of the vows completion percentage.

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/275595-morics-blood-angels/

@ TheHarrower: Completion registered! thumbsup.gif

@ moric: Happy nameday woot.gif A good effort there, but short of time. Never mind - it's always next year! msn-wink.gif

@ Leonaides: Deadline is on Aug 15 @ 17:00 GMT i.e. in 10 hours. Make your time management...

Ive looked at some of the finnished BT vows, and they do look awesome.. Sure you can spray something black, and paint a few colours on, and be done, and even get a decent result, but these completions look nothing like that..! The BT's have a whole lot of very good painters indeed!

Archived