+++E Tenebrae Lux II - Dark Angels Strategium+++

Captain Semper

And the time comes once again to start collecting models in anticipation of next year's ETL III...

Hopefully I'm done with my Deathwing by the next one and can maybe dabble in something else...

Paul

And the time comes once again to start collecting models in anticipation of next year's ETL III...

Hopefully I'm done with my Deathwing by the next one and can maybe dabble in something else...

Paul

Yep, I've just forked out for 3 Relic Contemtors, 40 mkIII marines, Legion Praetors and have my heart set on a Spartan and Storm Eagle next. I also intend on getting the Champion, Apothecaries, Banner Bearer and some Despoiler squads all for ETL III.

Cheers,

Jono

That's not a problem for me. I still have all of the ones I didn't paint in this year's ETL...

...and at least I didn't vow to do them all, right? At least some good came out of my oath breaking. whistlingW.gif

A belated thanks to Captain Semper for his hard work - "The Master of Recruits" is well earned thumbsup.gif

Just sorry on my part for not being able to vow as much as I would have liked to but RL conspired against me this year. I am already building up the stock for ETL III. Bring it on!

A massive Well Done to all the Dark Angels of various colours for this glorious victory.

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;

For he to-day that sheds his blood with me

Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile

This day shall gentle his condition:

And gentlemen in England, now a-bed

Shall think themselves accursed they were not here,

And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks

That fought with us upon Saint Crispin's day.

Ah, I see Elmo knows the teachings of Company Master Shakespearo of the Dark Angels 5th Company! msn-wink.gif

Once again, I'd like to thank Captain Semper, and the rest of the Inner Circle, not only for coming up with the concept of the event in 2012, but for expanding and improving upon it this year. When you consider the sheer number of people taking part, and the spirit in which the competition was held, it speaks volumes about the community on B&C. It also speaks volumes about the dedication to the cause of our good Captain, to have been so on top of his game that the server outage barely even registered as a problem with him! Fabulous work, now take a well earned break! smile.png

I would like to take this late opportunity to congratulate the most honoured Master of Recruits, Captain Semper on his brilliant achievement once again. The logistics of creating, running, encouraging and finally compiling this massive event is beyond imagination. We are indeed fortunate to have such an individual amongst our midst.

I must also thank the community of the Dark Angels Forum for the absolutely dedication and enthusiasm in participating and winning this event. You make the Lion proud. I hope you can keep this spirit alive for the foreseeable future. Much more awaits you in the near future!!!

To commemmorate the major logistical exercise, the Fortress of the Unforgiven has resolved to award Captain Semper the honorific title of "Magister Commeatus" or simply put master of logistics/supplies. Wear the badge shown below with honour Captain Semper! or use the Banner incorporating the honorific badge.

http://www.fortressoftheunforgiven.com/ETL_01_Dominus_Lux_et_Tenebrae_V3.jpg   http://www.fortressoftheunforgiven.com/ETL_2013_Forum_Champion_14_Magister_Commeatus.jpg

SG

Gee... thank you guys! :blush: It is immensly rewarding to run an event that has such a huge following and appeal.

As you can see I readily adopted my new title! :D

@ TSG: you should make a badge of the Master of Signals for yourself - your inspirational images and badges is what gives ETL its visual identity! Seriously. :)

Archived