+++E Tenebrae Lux II - Liber Astartes Strategium+++

I figured as much would happen.... I should have just vowed the pods from the get go but thought I would want to do some infantry in there too.... Now I wish I had, cause quite frankly I realise all too soon that I need a break from drop pods....

You can always do more vows. Get the pods done for your first vow and then do infantry, other vehicles and characters for the remaining four.

I've done a bit of totaling of points values pledged so far. You'll all be pleased to hear that the Liber/Index/Ultra alliance is about 3.5k above any other faction. Still, it's very early days and we need to complete our vows for them to count, so keep up the good work and keep vowing :).

Hi Cambrius 

The scheme is an adaptation of a way old scheme of mine, base black, dry brush bolt gun sliver, shoulder pads in khorne red, pad edges in white, the centre part of the back pack in khorne red, eyes in yellow, apply white transfers to both shoulders, gun case in white, paint the little details like pouches or purity seals, heavy wash with null oil, highlight the boltgun metal with a bright silver and base. 

See easy :)

Lord Lee.

Thats pretty much it, as for a name I've gone for Heralds of Absolution but I don't have a symbol as such, just some of the chapter symbols from their original chapters. Ie  all of the dark vengeance marines have DA symbols, my chaplain is a former Ultramarine and my assault marines are former Blood Angels etc.

The Background ive done nothing on yet but once everyone's painted it will be fun :)

Lord Lee.

It means a lot to me too. Thank you for participating!

Besides how would everybody feel if Codex faction was to lose for 69pts? Everybody would wish for two drop pods then! :devil:

I know it's only 70 points, and may not count for much.... But to me it means a lot lol

Points matter not, effort, participation and teamwork does ^_^

I know it's only 70 points, and may not count for much.... But to me it means a lot lol

Points matter not, effort, participation and teamwork does happy.png

Wait a sec, this is gonna require effort? I didn't think this through...

teehee.gif

Well Firepower it seems the Liberites share your views and only the most brave have committed so far! C'mon guys, on Wednesday the first Weekly Update will hit - do you want to be the weakest link in the Codex faction? ohmy.png

GO LIBER!

EDIT: I'm talking about participation here - not points pledged... We have plenty of time for the latter!

Well, Space Marines Captain is finished and sealed now, 10 scouts waiting for some paints. Unfortunately i have decide that I have to wait for boonie hats for them, I hope they will come from good old England soon. As soon as I buy batteries to my camera, I will make some photos... Ineed to be finished fast to enter additional vows...

Link to my WIPhttp://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/275699-etl-2-alpha-legion-wip/

I  Reyner answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX, in an attempt to earn redemption from my countless failures and defeat in last years ETL, and vow to complete:

10 man Tactical Squad with Power Fist and Drop Pod

5 man Sternguard Squad

For a total of 355 points for the Liber Astartes!

(They may look like Sons of Horus but they are using point totals from Codex: Space Marines :P)

Got next week off work so you may see my contribution come up and if all goes well I'll add some more stuff :)

There are a couple of HQ choices that need painting ...

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/275850-lord-lees-etl-ii-vow-pics/

Ok here we go

I Lord Lee answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete the force listed below from Codex Space Marines of total value 5645pts on or before August 15th. Success will bring eternal glory to the Heralds of Absolution and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end

HQ

Chapter master with relic blade. 155pts.

Cato Sicarius 200pts.

Captain with power sword and combi-plasma. 125pts.

Captain with relic blade. 130pts.

Libarian with force sword. 100pts.

Libarian with force stave, terminator armour and storm shield. 140pts.

HQ total 850pts.

Elites

5 man Sternguard Veteran squad with powerfist and combi-melta. 155pts.

5 man Terminator Assault squad with thunder hammers and storm shields. 200pts.

5 man Terminator squad with chainfist and assault cannon. 235pts.

5 man Terminator squad with chainfist and assault cannon. 235pts.

Dreadnought with heavy flamer and assault cannon. 125pts.

Dreadnought with twin-linked lascannon and missile launcher. 145pts.

Ironclad Dreadnought with 2 heavy flamers, 2 HKM and ironclad assault launchers. 185pts.

Elites total 1280pts.

Troops

Tactical squad with power sword, plasma pistol, meltagun and missile launcher. 205pts.

Tactical squad with powerfist, flamer and heavy bolter. 195pts.

Tactical squad with combi-flamer, flamer and heavy bolter. 180pts.

Tactical squad with plasma pistol, plasma gun and plasma cannon. 200pts.

Telion with 9 man Scout squad, sniper rifles and missile launcher. 200pts.

5 man Scout squad with missile launcher. 85pts.

5 man Scout squad with combi-plasma and heavy bolter. 95pts.

5 man Scout squad with power lance. 90pts.

5 man Scout squad with powerfist and combi-melta. 110pts.

Troops total 1360pts.

Fast Attack

5 man Assault squad with power sword and flamer. 125pts.

5 man Assault squad with powerfist, storm shield and flamer. 150pts.

5 man Assault squad with power axe and 2 plasma pistols. 145pts.

Fast Attack total 420pts.

Heavy Support

Land Raider with HKM. 260pts.

Land Raider Crusader with mulit-melta. 260pts.

Vidicator with siege shield. 125pts.

Whirlwind with storm bolter and HKM. 105pts.

Predator with twin-linked lascannon and sponson lascannons. 165pts.

10 man Devastator squad with 2 missile launchers and 2 lascannons. 270pts.

10 man Devastator squad with 2 missile launchers and 2 plasma cannons. 250pts.

Heavy Support total 1435pts.

Transports

Rhino with HKM. 45pts.

Razorback with twin-linked lascannon, HKM and dozer blade. 90pts.

Drop Pod with deathwind missile launcher. 55pts.

Transport total 300pts.

Glory to the Liber...oh and Arizonajirt let's play devil.gif

Lord Lee

PS the before pic is in my gallery, not sure how to link it here so.. and the 2 dreads are being repainted so think of them as under way

Edit to add wip link :)

So apparently my reading comprehension needs a little help (thanks toxichobbit). Consider that other pledge in that other forum a warm-up.

*throat-clearing noise*

I, elohimalpha, answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete the following list from Codex: Space Marines of total value 505 on or before August 15th. Success will bring eternal glory to the Lions of the Dawn, and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end

2nd Company, 2nd Lance "Aristaios"

10 Man Tactical squad

Plasma Gun

Missile Launcher

plasma pistol

power fist

Rhino

Stormtalon “Starfury”

Typhoon missile launcher

Dreadnought “Vidar”

Multimelta

CCW/bolter

@ Lord Lee: jawdrop.gif

@ elohimalpha: Sorry for missing your vow before - my bad. I'll make sure to add it tomorrow in the Liber list! More to do with my reading comprehension than yours... :tu:

ok lord lee, your challenge has been accepted. tomorrow and wednesday I am off work and I will add to my vow. ive got a pool of plastic crack to dig in to. It will be a pleasure to face you in single combat. and when (no ifs here) we complete our vows, we may feast of the souls of our enemies!

Archived