+++E Tenebrae Lux II - Space Wolves Strategium+++

@ legalars: That's great - however you need to give me and accurate total point value of you vow, otherwise it'll stay to the basic 600 pts...

@ Roma: vow fixed. Good luck!

I will pledge 10 TDA WG and a TDA wolflord

http://members.home.nl/maxdammit/40k/2013/wip/TDA.jpg

Coming in with a modes 880 points

there is one heavy flamer in there that is not dex legal but i didnt count its points

Just to help a brother out ... legalsars you're pledge as it stands seems to be ...

Pack 5 TWC (1x TH/SS, 4x SS/CCW) - 430 points

Pack 5 TWC (2x SS/CCW, 1x Bolter/CCW, 1x PP/CCW, 1x CCW/BP) - 325 points 

<There seems to be too many TWC in here so I've removed the SS/TH one as I'm GUESSING this is actually one of the lords>

Wolf Lord mounted on TW with SS/TH - 205 points
<Does the model have any of the following additional bits: Runic Armour, Wolf tooth Necklace, Wolf Talisman, Belt of Russ?  Can't count any Saga's unless you've got a way to model it though.>

<Does the model have any of the following additional bits: Runic Armour, Wolf tooth Necklace, Wolf Talisman, Belt of Russ?  Can't count any Saga's unless you've got a way to model it though.>

Not 100% sure if the 2nd pack of TWC is right?  As it stands that would be a total of 1165 points for your vow IF I've guessed it correctly.

We're finally getting a bit of momentum going now ... 18 days before the cut off.

Can we get another 18 SW players in to make a vow?

Anyone know any SW players who are not on the B&C we can rouse to our aid?

Just to help a brother out ... legalsars you're pledge as it stands seems to be ...

Pack 5 TWC (1x TH/SS, 4x SS/CCW) - 430 points

Pack 5 TWC (2x SS/CCW, 1x Bolter/CCW, 1x PP/CCW, 1x CCW/BP) - 325 points 

<There seems to be too many TWC in here so I've removed the SS/TH one as I'm GUESSING this is actually one of the lords>

<Does the model have any of the following additional bits: Runic Armour, Wolf tooth Necklace, Wolf Talisman, Belt of Russ?  Can't count any Saga's unless you've got a way to model it though.>

<Does the model have any of the following additional bits: Runic Armour, Wolf tooth Necklace, Wolf Talisman, Belt of Russ?  Can't count any Saga's unless you've got a way to model it though.>

Not 100% sure if the 2nd pack of TWC is right?  As it stands that would be a total of 1165 points for your vow IF I've guessed it correctly.

Saga of the bear as a bear pelt / head or Banner / free hand should bear motif.

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/276142-hurleys-etl-thread/

Time to officially throw in for the Wolves!

I, Hurley, answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete a Wolf Guard pack from Codex: Space Wolves of total value of 200 points on or before August 15th. Success will bring eternal glory to Rout and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

Equipment breakdown is as follows:

Wolf Guard in Terminator armor with Assault Cannon and Power Maul

Wolf Guard in Terminator armor with Storm Bolter and Power Axe

Wolf Guard with Boltgun and Lightning Claw

Wolf Guard with dual Plasma Pistols

Wolf Guard with Mark of the Wulfen

@ Max_Dammit: Good to see you on board! Good luck with your vow and your project! :)

@ Hurley: You're in! Good luck!

It seems the SWs are picking up some momentum, but can you see this through? Only 7 more to reach the 30 participants level!

LIST UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Sorry to say. Due to family matters, my funds for plastic crack is reduce to zero for the next month or so, and everything I have is either already painted or in a half painted state. So I am sidelined for this.

/C

Sorry to hear this Cate - I do hope family matters work out. :)

If you think though that you might get the pportunity to do some painting in July, by all means pledge now and provide the before pic whenever you can. That is provided real life permits you! ;)

I, Cate, answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete a Wolf Scout pack from Codex: Space Wolves of total value of 93 and one Long fang pack from Codex: Space Wolves of total value of 105 points on or before August 15th. Success will bring eternal glory to Rout and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

Wolf scouts are equipped in the following fashion.

4 Standard Scouts Close combat weapon and bolt pistol.

1 Scout with a bolter and Mark of the wulfen.

Long fangs are equipped.

2 long fangs with missile launchers

1 Squad leader with plasma pistol and powerfist. 

I said earlier that I didn't have the funds, but after turning my bits chest (1 meter x 0,5 meters x 0,5 meters) upside down I found enough old metal scouts and some old devastator marines in metal to create those two packs. After 25 years in this hobby I have enough arms/heads/weapons to last the rest of my life, but seriously how hard is it to find torsos and legs?  :)

/C

I, Ghostwolf Alpha, vow to complete Njal Stormcaller, Wolf Priest Karic Blackpaw, Ragnar Blackmane, and Rune Priest Thorin Howlrunner from codex Space Wolves by August 15, or bring eternal shame to The Rout and Fenris, and will bear the badge of shame till years end.

Njal Stormcaller in Runic TDA 270pts

Ragnar Blackmane 240pts

Wolf Priest Karic Blackpaw 150pts (Runic Armour, Plasma Pistol, Saga of the Hunter, Wolf-tooth Necklace, Wolftail Talisman)

Rune Priest Thorin Howlrunner 130pts(Runic Armour, Chooser of the Slain, Wolf-tooth necklace)

For a total of 800pts for the Rout.

Sorry for the slow start brothers, but better late then never.

Well, well, wel... The SWs seem to be awake for good!

@ Cate: Good to hear you can make it! The old metal Devastators were my favorite minis at the time and still hold up admirably with the current range!

@ Ghostwolfalpha: That a great vow - some SW heavyweight in there...

I'm a bit concerned with the Sagas... Last year I disallowed them because, frankly, they are not supposed to be reflected on the mini as an item, nor is there a commonly accepted way to represent them... But I'm open to persuasion this year, so if you tell me a convincing way to represent a Saga then I may allow it. If you can't there is no shame in adjusting the points downwards... It's one of those things.

LIST UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I know sagas are a bit of a problem child, but I planned to have him coming out of trees or sonething like that, if it isn't a good enough representation then so be it. If that happens, I will add a Wolf-tooth necklace to the Rune Priest to make up the points. Russ knows I have the extra bits. Hopefully I will have this vow done before july so I can start work on my GH and their transports.

This is an amazing event and idea, Semper, you are a God amongst men.

I'm happy you like it! :blush:

I think it'd be better to go for the necklace and scrap the Saga... It's a grey area that I'd rather avoid.  Modelling a neckalace must not be a problem as most SW minis have details that could pass of as such an item anyway.

Pardon me brothers, my exams to become a member of the Rout have just ended (no really, I've just ended my law exams haha). Once I have time to myself I shall figure out what I need painted. Quite a few actually.

I've decided to help my brothers,after school is out here i'll vow up the few minis I have it should be (depending on how i equip them) around the 1.5k pts mark

SEMPER!!!!!!

Yet again the dress wearer comes to challenge the Wolves on their home ground!

Let me weight things up (time-kids, job hunting, decorating, etc) and if it adds up I may add a small vow.

I, Stinkenheim, (again) answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete a Long Fang pack and Razorback from Codex: Space Wolves with a total value of 200 pts on or before August 15th. Success will bring eternal glory to Bjorn Stormwolf and the Space Wolves and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

Breakdown:

5 long fangs with missile launchers- 125pts

Razorback with Assault Cannon- 75pts

BTW the long fangs are missing their pack leader as he is already painted bar the ammo drum and grip if his bolter and his backpack. Figure that's too far gone lol.

Right Brothers and Sisters ... If you're reading this but haven't pledged a vow yet come on and make a vow.  Any and all vows are welcome ... We need you!!!

We've had the greatest increase in numbers over the last couple of days and we need to keep this momentum up.  Now how can we do this?  We need EVERYONE to keep an eye out for possible recruits and get recruiting!!!

SW1. There's a few things you can use to entice some who haven't vowed so far.

Ale and Wolfwizz!

Fresh Elk!

The chance to give a dig to the DRESS WEARERS!!!!!!

THE FANG CALLS ALL BROTHERS TO ARMS. WE HAVE NEVER BEEN ONES TO BACK DOWN TO ANY CHALLENGE NO MATTER HOW OUTNUMBERED WE MAY BE.....

AAAARRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Frankly, I am glad to see caution by the Wolves players in their vows as seeing some of them more outrageous vows made on other forum sections makes me think that all they have is inflated points totals and over confident members that will not complete their vows.

Archived