+++E Tenebrae Lux II - Space Wolves Strategium+++

So I checked and my vow does belong here, so here goes. I can't believe I'm doing this when counting these points was the first time ive even looked at my army in over a month tongue.png

I Captain Cirrius answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 1 (counts-as) Wolf Priest, 1 (counts-as) Squad of Grey Hunters and 1 (counts-as) Squad of Long Fangs from Codex: Space Wolves of total value 560 pts on or before August 15th. Success will bring eternal glory to Captian Amyntas and the Sons of Retribution (counts-as Space Wolves because...come on SW rule!) and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

Welcome to the struggle Brother! =]

I, MaveriK, returned from the depths of the dark abyss of space, answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete my count's-as Logan Grimnar from Codex: Space Wolves, along with 6 Fenrisian wolves that are in need of color! Total value of 323 pts on or before August 15th.

I, MaveriK, returned from the depths of the dark abyss of space, answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete my count's-as Logan Grimnar from Codex: Space Wolves, along with 6 Fenrisian wolves that are in need of color! Total value of 323 pts on or before August 15th.

Welcome back Mav.

@ Captain Cirrius: Another veteran returning to the ETL! Good luck with your count-as SWs! msn-wink.gif

So... 34 now... keep going! biggrin.png

LIST UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

^

|

|

Easily worth 5 of the rest of us. *Pointing at Mav.. not you Semper* =p

@ MaveriK: I'm glad that you returned from the dark abyss to join the ETL! Your brothers seem reinvigorated by your presence... I hope now they'll show themselves in greater numbers.

@ Khine: Insolence! But no matter for none shall escape the Wrath of the Lion! ph34r.png

@ MaveriK: I'm glad that you returned from the dark abyss to join the ETL! Your brothers seem reinvigorated by your presence... I hope now they'll show themselves in greater numbers.

@ Khine: Insolence! But no matter for none shall escape the Wrath of the Lion! ph34r.png

"Wrath of the Lion"?

What is the Lion going to do, ask his Jawa jailers for permission to leave the Rock and try to punish the Wolves?

One Primarch came to Fenris already...I dont think he enjoyed his stay all that much.

WLK

"Wrath of the Lion"?

What is the Lion going to do, ask his Jawa jailers for permission to leave the Rock and try to punish the Wolves?

One Primarch came to Fenris already...I dont think he enjoyed his stay all that much.

WLK

"Wraith of the Lion" indeed!

I've got an autistic brother who wants to join in and spoke to Captain Semper about the best way to make a pledge for him.  Rather than making another account which I'd be in control of on behalf of my brother (think this goes against the B&C rules) it's been agreed I'll list his pledge for him.

So ... "MJ (SW1's Bro)" answers the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete a "Wolf Lord with twin power fists, wolf tooth necklace and a wolf tail talisman" from the Space Wolf Codex for a total value of 165 points on or before August 15th. Success will bring eternal glory to the Wolves of Fenris and failure will doom my big brother to bear the Badge of Shame for me until the year-end.

Not sure what colour the model will end up but he's excited about it so hopefully he'll be able to finish it.

I Arez vow to complete; Ragnar c/a (240),Wolf Lord on a bike with a frost blade(160),Wolf Lord on bike with Runic armor(155),8 Wulfen Marked Wolf Guard Battle Leaders with twin claws each(405),Wulfen Marked Wolf Lord with runic armor and twin claws   (175),and a Njal c/a (245) for a total of 1344 points before august or my pack may do what they wish with me

I have updated point totals on my vow, comes to 610:

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/275443-e-tenebrae-lux-ii-space-wolves-strategium/?p=3387247

I will use my ETL thread from last year to track progress:

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/254181-thelasthuzzahs-etl/

I will get the pic of primed minis up in a couple of days when I get them primed.

As an aside, can anyone let me know what the 3rd rune is on the top of Arjac's TDA (looking from the back)?  Mine was failcast and I'll probably make an attempt to finish it with an xacto.

Cheers!

Well Brothers and Sisters, we've now pledged more than we completed in total last year.  However this doesn't mean we can be complacent as we need to recruit more to the banner and start getting some finished pledges in.

So how many more can we recruit in the next 4 days?  And who's going to complete the 1st Vow?

SPACE WOLVES

So this is it. The SWs have made the most impressive comeback and are now in a much improved position, surpassing the BAs and only a few participants behind form BTs and Chaos with 37 participants. If they manage to go north of the 40 benchmark (and SWs being SWs) we might see a surprise! A surprise that almost happened last year if only the DAs overwhelming numbers did not stop them a week before the end. Now is the time for revenge - Carpe Diem!

Keep the carp to yourself, on Fenris we have krakken! Speaking of which, while you're busy "siezing the carp", I'm going to get "krakken" on my vow!

My brother is coming over this weekend and has plans to nick all my SW's that I've not started!!!  Erm ... Time to hide them me thinks.  :)

Will get his WIP pic sorted then and hopefully get a completion on my stuff.  :P

Lol ... Got a feeling I'll need to get some more grey paint.

Archived