+++E Tenebrae Lux II - Space Wolves Strategium+++

@ Ashmantle: Way to go! It's the first vows that will carry the most weight in the ETL - so well done on your completions! Fanatastic wolves too! ;)

@ SW1: Good to see you going strong into your third vow! Good luck! How's your brother coming along?

Hi Semper ... Feeling like I can easily do this vow and maybe squeeze another one in if I attack it and keep on at it.

Just need to take a photo of my brothers model as he's completed his vow already. Not sure why I didn't do that earlier, think I was just getting stressed out trying to glue the plasma cannons together and failing. Just glad I did the assembly before pledging the vow.

Not sure if he's going to be doing a 2nd vow as his a bit up and down with some new meds. Hopefully they'll keep him a bit more balanced ... If they do then he'll likely do another vow, if not then that's it from him.

Everything should be undercoated and hopefully washed within the next couple of hours. :)

Here's the pic of my brothers completed vow ...

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee214/SW1-SWC/WH40K/Space%20Wolves%20-%202013%20ETL%20II/080720132761_zps55f0c2cf.jpg

Will have to wait and see if he's going to do a 2nd vow.

My vow is complete but my camera has died ill add a photo once the missis is back.

That's 1,228 points to add to the total well done sn33r!!!

@ MJ (SW1 bro): Congratulations mate - a fantastic effort and a great result! I'm marking you vow complete - feel free to take another vow or rest and watch as the event unfolds! :tu:

@ sn33r: Well fantastic news for the SW camp! I'll take in your completion for the purposes of the weekly update tomorrow. When you do get the pictures please edit them in the post above as I have already linked it to the first page. But let me know so i can remove the "pics pending" from the list. ;)

Not sure if my brother is going to make another vow.  There's an undercoated Ragnar ready for him to get cracking with if he does take up a 2nd vow but not sure he will do.

Anyone else getting close with their current vow?

I've pretty much completed three guys (barring basing), all the wolves themselves are sorted, and then it's just finishing arms, gluing then basing - should be done by 20th :) - hopefully I'll have my Contemptor by then as well for my second vow :D

• 4 weeks later...

So, business as usual, then? Well, in that case, I declare my first vow complete.

Wolf Priest with Wolf Tail Talisman and Saga of the Hunter (Represented by the wolf pelt cloak, the parchment vow on his right arm (It's as yet unmarked as he has yet to kill anything of note on the tabletop), and the augmetic left hand left silver in recognition of his service in the deathwatch).

med_gallery_69563_8689_98687.jpgmed_gallery_69563_8689_118795.jpg

And 7 Grey Hunters

med_gallery_69563_8689_142477.jpg

med_gallery_69563_8689_260960.jpg

med_gallery_69563_8689_327233.jpg

med_gallery_69563_8689_42496.jpg

Apologies for the poor lighting of the picture; I couldn't get multiple flourescents on them from where I took the picture. Also, speaking of my first vow, the point value is misrecorded in the first page. The models I painted total 255 points, not 310 points. And speaking of vows...

I, Squark, answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete the Wolf Guard Battle Leader Aelic Relicbreaker from Codex: Space Wolves of total value 190 points on or before August 15th. Success will bring eternal glory to the Vylka Fenryka and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

Point cost breakdown

Wolf Lord Aelic Relicbreaker (I use the wolf lord statline on him because there's no way to get Saga of the Bear on a Battle Leader. Besides, he's old enough to remember the time when Logan Grimnar was "merely" a Wolf Guard; I think he's earned the better statline).

-Powerfist, Storm Shield, Saga of the Bear

And, of course, the pictures;

med_gallery_69563_8689_53572.jpgmed_gallery_69563_8689_35558.jpg

I'm complete! I have been complete! But all I can get my hands on is a sucky phone cam! wallbash.gif

Post the pics and call it done, or hold of another week to see if a I can get a camera to my models or my models to a camera?cry.gif

Grrrr ... I know I've pledged 55 models but I'm having issues remembering what it was ...

If anyone has a record of the vows was mine a total of 1401 points?  Break down I think was:

Rune Priest - Plasma Pistol + Runic Armour + Chooser of the Slain + Wolf Tooth Necklace + Wolf Tail Talisman + Melta Bombs ... 165 points

Iron Priest - Wolf Tooth Necklace + Wolf Tail Talisman ... 65 points

10 Scouts - 10 Sniper Rifles ... 180 points

6 Long Fangs - 5 Plasma Cannons + Power Weapon + Plasma Gun ... 220 points

15 Blood Claws - Power Fist + Plasma Pistol + 2 Flamers ... 265 points

22 Skyclaws - 2 Power Fist + 2 Plasma Pistol + 2 Power Weapons ... 506 points

I got the models from my pledge mixed up with some other models and got a bit stressed about getting it right.

@ Bulweih: keep going brother - you'll get there in the end! :)

@ mactire: everything is kept in my private records so although the posts may be gone (temporarily I hope) your vows and completions are all registerd. And you have a 677pts vow still in the air! ;)

@ Way1and: Get any pic in just for the vow to be registered as complete and provide the good pics when you can! we really need to wrap this up - just a week to go!

@ SW1: Although I have your total I do not have the breakdown... You have vowed 1,401pts. I suggest you go for the list you made above. But hurrry - Just a week remains!

@ Sturm Moonwolf: Both your vows are registered are worth 1,495pts cumulatively. Everything is intact... ;)

Guys? Clock is ticking...Let's see some completions, the deadline will be strict with no tolerence for late submissions... Wednesday at 17:00 GMT everytthing will be over! So let's get those finishing touches and report in! :)

Guys? Clock is ticking...Let's see some completions, the deadline will be strict with no tolerence for late submissions... Wednesday at 17:00 GMT everytthing will be over! So let's get those finishing touches and report in! smile.png

The 15th is a Thursday so isn't it 17:00 GMT on Thursday not Wednesday?

Archived