- TDA, combi-plasma, P.axe

- TDA, combi-plasma, Psword

- TDA, combi-melta, Wolf Claw

- TDA, PFist, Wolf Claw

- TDA, SS, HFlamer

1 Wolf Guard, with bike and power lance

2 Wolf Guard, with combi-plasma and Pfist/P.axe

1 Drop Pod

from Codex Space Wolves of total value 770 points on or before August 15th. Success will bring eternal glory to Vlka Fenryka, the sons of Russ, and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

Ok Puplord - you're in! smile.png May you be the first of a wave of Wolf Lords to join this year's efforts!

LIST UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Here's hoping so.

I've just updated my vow entry to include a link to my pledge thread.

I made the amendment in the list - please amend your vow accordingly. For future use please note that generally we do not amend vows as some may use it as a way to by-pass the 5 vow limit - instead of using up new vows, amending old ones. It's not really a problem in this particular case (it's only 40pts anyway).

So, anyone else? Any brave Wolf Lords around?

I, RussBrother92, answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 2 Wolf Thunder-Lords, Canis Wolfborn (count-as), an Thunderwolf Iron Priest and 2 Thunderwolf Cavalry from Codex: Space Wolves of total value of 890 Points on or before August 15th. Success will bring eternal glory to Leman Russ, Logan Grimnar and my brother Space Wolves, failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame, and be known as Oathbreaker until the year-end.

I've given my thread up to be deleted to keep forum space clean so Points breakdown below:

Canis Wolfborn - 185
Wolf Lord (Thunderwolf, Runic Armour, Wolf Claw and Thunder Hammer) - 215
Wolf Lord (Thunderwolf, Storm Shield and Power Axe) - 190
Iron Priest (Thunderwolf, Wolf Tail Talisman, Wolftooth Necklace and Thunder Hammer) - 110
2 Thunderwolf Cavalry (2 Storm Shields, 1 Power Sword and 1 Melta Bomb) - 190

Total - 890 Points for the Cause! \m/

I roma, vow the following from codex space wolves:

a rune priest, chooser of the slain 110th

another 2 rune priests 100 100

5 wolf guard, arjac rockfist, 4 in terminator armour, a cyclone, 3 chainfists 380

2 squads of 10 GH, 2 plasma guns 160 160

10 grey hunters, 2 melta guns 155

10 grey hunters 150

a drop pod with deathwind 55

5 long fangs with 4 plasma cannons 155

for a total of 1,525 points.

I blacksad, aka Zappa Tenderleaf, aka AAAARGH! GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME YOU FREAK! aka Lord Sloth, shall finish a kitbashed runepriest in Runic armour wielding a force stave and a plasmapistol for the greater glory of myself, and the fang as a close second, or wear the badge of utter and complete procrastination.

praise and adulation is allowed, if not encouraged.

edit: for a grand total of 135 pts.

Wow! three new entrants in quick succession! Could this be it? Could this spring the Wolves into action? I see veterans and newcomers alike heeding the call! To good luck to all! :)

So I have updated the list AND added the penance vows for all to see! ;)

I suppose it's time to weighed in.

I Khine Krakkenslayer answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete Logan Grimnar the great wolf, Njal Strormcaller, Wolf Lord Cadeyrn, Wolf Lord Nuallán and Runepriest Tagus from Codex: Space Wolves of total value 1190 pts on or before August 15th. Success will bring eternal glory to Vlka Fenryka and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

Logan Grimnar, The great wolf: 275 pts
Njal Strormcaller - Runic terminator armour :270 pts
Wolf Lord Cadeyrn -Terminator armour, Chainfist, Wolf claw, Wolftooth necklace, Wolf tail talisman, Belt of Russ, Two Fenrisian wolves : 230 pts
Wolf Lord Nuallán - Thunderwolf mount, Runic armour, Thunder hammer, Wolf claw, Wolftooth necklace, Wolf Tail Talisman, Two Fenrisian wolves,
Belt of Russ : 275 pts
Runepriest Tagus - Runic armour, Wolftooth necklace, Chooser of the slain. : 140 pts

I roma, vow the following from codex space wolves:

a rune priest, chooser of the slain 110th

another 2 rune priests 100

5 wolf guard, arjac rockfist, 4 in terminator armour, a cyclone, 3 chainfists 380

2 squads of 10 GH, 2 plasma guns 160 160

10 grey hunters, 2 melta guns 155

10 grey hunters 100

a drop pod with deathwind 55

5 long fangs with 4 plasma cannons 155

for a total of 1,475 points.

Brother well done.  However do any of your characters have wolf tooth necklace, wolf tail talisman modelled onto them?  If they have then claim the points. Also there's a 10 man GH pack listed for 100 points shouldn't it be 150 points?  :D

You have the keen eye of Russ brother, it should indeed be 150. Bringing the total to1525 points! I have changed the vow to reflect the right points.

All my models are from the DV box, and only chaos+vanilla bitz, perhaps i could cobble something up for necklaces.

Captain semper, would it be a stretch to say the shrines on the DV sergeant models are wolf banners? Wolf banners and necklaces could add around 100 points.

You have the keen eye of Russ brother, it should indeed be 150. Bringing the total to1525 points! I have changed the vow to reflect the right points.

All my models are from the DV box, and only chaos+vanilla bitz, perhaps i could cobble something up for necklaces.

Captain semper, would it be a stretch to say the shrines on the DV sergeant models are wolf banners? Wolf banners and necklaces could add around 100 points.

I've just been staring at the SW codex too much of late trying to make fun lists to play got a 2k list sorted but still working on 1.5k and 1k.  So points for once are pretty much an auto pilot thing at the moment.  Give me a few months and I'll forget them all again. :D

Ok I'm in.thumbsup.gif

I Mactire of the Vlyka Fenryka answer the call of E Tenebrae Lux and vow to complete

Stormraven gunship (counts as land raider redeemer) 240pts

Rune priest (plasma pistol, wolf tail talisman) 120pts

Nine man grey hunter pack (plasma gun x 1, plasma pistol x 1, power weapon x 1) 175pts

from Codex Space Wolves of total value 535pts on or before August 15th 2013. Success will bring eternal glory to the Sixth Legion and failure will doom me to bear the badge of shame until the year-end.

Here are the first set of WIP pics.

Rune priest

tn_gallery_61271_8529_2122959.jpg

Stormraven/land raider

tn_gallery_61271_8529_2043137.jpg

Grey hunters

tn_gallery_61271_8529_2046367.jpg

Now to start paintingyes.gif

I legalsars vow to paint and base 12 thunder wolves.
Consisting of two units of five packing a thumder hammer and ss one one man and cc and ss on the rest in one unit
The other unit will be two ss and cc one th w ss one bolter w cc one plasma with cc and a cc w bolt pistol

Tell I reall love dem shields eh

With this is two lords. I thi k likely th ss

Sorry for terrible grammar on phone and caring for small kids.

Hey, can someone help me on putting my pics on the site from my phone? I don't seem to have access for some reason to the full menu I see on a PC?. 

Also, While I can take pics of the sprues that were used I've completed the majority of my painting and am on basing/highlinghting.

Finally, how on earth do I PM someone on this?

not sure why this didn't come up when it did, here be the models from like 2 months ago:

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/gallery/image/108488-12-thunderwolves/

some good news at last... You've made 20 participants! :tu: That's good news for the SW camp - hopefully you'll accelerate your recruitment and reach at least 30 participants by June 15th!

@ Roma: I'm not entirely sure which bits you mean but are you sure you want to put DA decorations on your SWs? As far as the ETL is concerned as long as you put some effort in representing the item we're cool! So the answer is go right ahead! :)

@ legalars: Welcome to B&C and the ETL! Just as a reminder, we're only vowing legal units from the Codex. So I mentally divided your 12 thunderwolves into 3 untis of 4 each and went for their basic value (i.e. 50pts each). If you want to add wargear to them, by all means fill free to amend your vow. Right now it's worht 600pts (provisionally)

I, Bosco, answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete Bjorn the Fell Handed, a kit-bashed Rune Priest 2 Venerable Dreadnoughts with Drop Pods, and 6 squads of Grey Hnters with Drop Pods from Codex Space Wolves of total value 2285 points on or before August 15th. Success will bring eternal glory to the 6th Legion and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end

Bjorn the Fell Handed (270)

Rune Priest w/ Runic Armor (120)

Venerable Dreadnought w/ Plasma Cannon, Heavy Flamer, & Drop Pod (220)

Venerable Dreadnought w/ Plasma Cannon, Heavy Flamer, & Drop Pod (220)

10 Grey Hunters w/ Flamer, Meltagun, Power Fist, Mark of the Wulfen, Wolf Standard, and Drop Pod (235)

10 Grey Hunters w/ Flamer, Meltagun, Power Fist, Mark of the Wulfen, Wolf Standard, and Drop Pod (235)

10 Grey Hunters w/ Plasmagun, Plasmagun, Plasma Pistol, Power Axe, Mark of the Wulfen, Wolf Standard, and Drop Pod (250)

10 Grey Hunters w/ Plasmagun, Plasmagun, Plasma Pistol, Power Axe, Mark of the Wulfen, Wolf Standard, and Drop Pod (250)

Some great pledges here guys, kind of makes my paltry offering look a bit pathetic... mind you, if I finish these bits off this week I may make a subsequent vow....

@Captain Semper. Cheers for updating the initial vow, was more than happy to use one of my additional. The speed I paint means I highly doubt I'll ever use all 5 :D

@ Bosco: Welcome aboard - a hefty vow too... Good luck!

@ stikenheim: What WLK said. Every vow is most welcome irrespective of points or model count. I cannot stress this enough! ETL is all inclusive and everyone is welcome to paricipate with whatever he feels like. Big vows, small vows - they are all welcome and very useful. You can never tell the margin by which the final ranking will settle. It could be a handful points that will determine the Primus Inter Pares... :)

It seems that the Wolves are indeed waking up! Keep it up  for your rivals are also reletless.

Some great pledges here guys, kind of makes my paltry offering look a bit pathetic... mind you, if I finish these bits off this week I may make a subsequent vow....

@Captain Semper. Cheers for updating the initial vow, was more than happy to use one of my additional. The speed I paint means I highly doubt I'll ever use all 5 :D

An oath to russ and the all father of any size is still work done in their names.

Thanks for the welcome. Adjusted oath

Finally done basecoating everything brown, phew I need a new brush. I decided not to change anything for wolf banners/necklaces/MOTW to preserve brother semper's sanity.

40 grey hunters, special gear models on the right side

http://i1158.photobucket.com/albums/p605/romakarol/DSCF1644_zps1a58ea32.jpg

5 long fangs

http://i1158.photobucket.com/albums/p605/romakarol/DSCF1642_zps07564864.jpg

5 wolf guard, including arjac

http://i1158.photobucket.com/albums/p605/romakarol/DSCF1637_zpsdcb60f52.jpg

arjac on his own, to show off the smexy shield (done using an icon of khorne I might add,a long with other things)

http://i1158.photobucket.com/albums/p605/romakarol/DSCF1640_zps929591bd.jpg

3 rune priests, yes the irony of the conversion isnt lost on me. What can I say, a guy only has so many bitz lying around coming back into the hobby.

http://i1158.photobucket.com/albums/p605/romakarol/DSCF1641_zps3b88f016.jpg

EDIT: doh forgot to make a chooser of the slain (its going to be one of those cute little chaos familiar things), ill add him in with the finished photos.

@captain semper: please dont forget that I incorrectly labbeled a squad of grey hunters as 100p, the correct total for the vow is 1525, thanks.

Archived