+++E Tenebrae Lux II - Chaos Legios Strategium+++

Chaos is doing an excellent effort! You're ahead of the Templars in term of participants (the only thing that matters at this point) and at par with the BAs. Still behind the DAs and the Codex Chapters though - so some more recruiting will be required!

Followers of the Dark Gods, heed the call of Chaos! Any Tzeentch followers out there? It's the only God with no representation so far. hmm... maybe it means something... :unsure:

And now that this Axe thing is cleared up:

LIST UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I  HuronBH answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete a mighty Squad of Plague Marines from Codex Chaos Space Marines, total value 198pts. (7 Plague Marines, Plasmagun, Power Sword) on or before August 15th. Success will bring eternal glory to the Eightfold Path and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

Not a great pic but my 7 Plague Marines :Primed.

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5450/8756316511_544fd9ca63_o.jpg

-jay

I am going vow 689

1 defiler,

2 plague marines (I started the unit before I saw this thread, so no pre-pictures.  Oops), one with a plasma gun.

2 MoN oblits

10 CSM, and a rhino

2 CSM bikers w/ MoN

more if i can complete this.  Guess I will need a painting blog.

OK, some very nice additions here - look forward to see some color on them! :D

HuronBH and menzer1013 are in! If you guys want to dedicate your vows to a particular God go right ahead otherwise I'll put you down as Undivided. This is purely cosmetic and just for fun and has no bearing on the mechanics of the game.

I, Chaeron, answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete a total of 20 Death Guard Plague Marines (including Aspiring Champion with Lightning Claw and two Plasma Guns) from Codex: Chaos Space Marines of total value 525 Points on or before August 15th. Success will bring eternal glory to The Fallen and Godfather Nurgle and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame and to rot silently like the corpse emperor until the year-end.

Hey Semper, I didnt see Chaeron's vow in the top. i think you may have over looked it

It´s up there alright msn-wink.gif

you are correct sir. i overlooked it on the forum list and mine. I stand corrected. though im on the oppising team, i believe in fair play

Thank you - it is much appreciated!

There'll be a hell of a vow coming soon too... I promise ;)

I  Aragantes answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 3 mighty Squad's of Plague Marines w/ 2 rhinos, 1 Squad of Nurgle Terminators, and a Nurgle Terminator Lord from Codex Chaos Space Marines, total value 1167pts . (2 x 7 Plague Marines, Plasmagun x 2, Power Fist - (2x 223) 446pts  , 7 Plague Marines, Meltagun x2, Power Fist, Combi-Melta - 223pts , 2 x CSM Rhino w/ Combi-Weapon, Dirge Caster, Dozer - (2x 50) 100pts , 5 Terminators, MoN, 5 Combi-Plasmas, 3 Power Axes, Power Fist, Chain Fist - 241pts, CSM Lord w/ MoN, TDA, Black Mace, Sigil, Combi-Plasma, Blight Grenades - 157pts ) on or before August 15th. Success will bring eternal glory to the Grandfather Nurgle and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

292980_10152866181155319_1895627310_n.jp

943710_10152866184720319_1692715091_n.jp

The second pic is teh sux. I will be sure to use a good camera for the afters.

Well, I want in on this action.

I, Cynder Ash answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete a single Helbrute (Dark Vengence) in the colours of the Holy Word on or before August 15th. Success will bring eternal glory to chaos, and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

That will be 105 pts from me then, and I will most likely get a WIP thread for my Word Bearers or I'll throw the pictures of the Helbrute up here.

Chaos is doing an excellent effort! You're ahead of the Templars in term of participants (the only thing that matters at this point) and at par with the BAs. Still behind the DAs and the Codex Chapters though - so some more recruiting will be required!

Followers of the Dark Gods, heed the call of Chaos! Any Tzeentch followers out there? It's the only God with no representation so far. hmm... maybe it means something... unsure.png

And now that this Axe thing is cleared up:

My next vow will be for big daddy T, so it won't be 0 forever. I'm about 6.3/9 figures painted on the current run.. and MoT is just too many points to pass up for some models (warp talons).

I Chaos Lord Steve (so dubbed by my local GW) Do hereby throw my hat in the ring again this year. I intend to beat my total from last year of over 10k. My first vow is kicking off mildly with 1 Chaos lord and 5 Terminators for a total of 401 Points. For the glory of the iron warriors and chaos undivided! Death to the false emperor and his dogs! Models are armed as follows Lord: Terminator, VoTLW (trophy racks), Khorne, Axe of blind fury, SoC, Combi Plas: 187 Terms: MoK, 1x Chain Fist, 1x Heavy Flame, 4 Combi Meltas: 214 here is my before picture 461194_10151648359274467_1712369858_o.jpg Also are fortifications allowed??? I have a chaos bastion that wants to be painted.

Since they are allowed i would like to add a bastion with icarus lascannon to my vow. bringing it up to 511 points. here is the before picture, i would say its pretty chaosy.
981410_10151649780919467_192892665_o.jpg

YES fortifications are allowed. But their generic nature comes in contrast of the Codex-specific nature of the ETL. To that end, you are asked to make the fortification as visually close to your army as possible. This is a suggestion not a rule - fortifications are allowed and the modelling is ultimately up to you.

@ Aragantes and Cynder ash: Your vows are in guys - For the Dark Gods! :devil:

@ Steve: good to see ya Champ! Always nice to see the veterans returning! Good luck!

All right - Chaos team, you are doing really well so far... Keep going though because your rivals are reletless...

Yet again I tread this path of damnation, but this time around, I will be victorious! The failure of the past will be swept away by a new and fresh vow, a vow that I will complete this time around...

I Excessus answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete the units specified below from Codex: Chaos Space Marines of total value 601 points on or before August 15th. Success will bring eternal glory to Chaos Undivided and Alpha Legion cell #379! Failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

Alphuron the randomizer (huron) 160p

http://imageshack.us/a/img855/4043/al05.jpg

Sorcerer on bike 80p (damnit, a character with tons of wargear that doesn't actually show, bah)

http://imageshack.us/a/img855/9853/al06.jpg

10x CSM with 2x Plasma Guns & 7x extra ccw. The champ will have some sort of power weapon or lightning claw...havent decided yet. 199p

http://imageshack.us/a/img14/4625/al04v.jpg

8x Havocs with 4x Autocannons, the champ has a chainaxe. 162p

http://imageshack.us/a/img542/8158/al07.jpg

...well, hopefully I'll have plenty of time to paint, I hope! smile.png

All right - Chaos team, you are doing really well so far... Keep going though because your rivals are reletless...

Relentless they may be... but the next vow will be another 40 odd Plague Marines, a significant number of bikes amongst other things...

I can probably chuck in two Khorne Bezerker squads... for the glory of Nurgle? laugh.png

May the rot of Nurgle consume those Khorne Berserkers!

Meh, I really do have to get painting, no? 

Promise to start in full as of monday. Got an exam on moday that I have to pass! :D

And then I will complete my vow and add a solid 400 points towards it.

I'm getting pretty pumped about our chances this year. It looks like quite a few people are really going to put up some big vows. Everyone who hasn't yet, just throw a glue ball in your bits box, shake firmly twice, and vow a chaos spawn. Even the smallest completion is worth more than the largest failure, and you get cool sig banners.

Archived