+++E Tenebrae Lux II - Chaos Legios Strategium+++

Wouldn't we have to feel remorse for our actions, before we could do pennance? tongue.png

But, in order to awaken more of our deluded brothers to the true calling and bring them to our unholy cause.

(Since everyone here knows how quickly a squad becomes an army sweat.gif )

I, TJWyrm answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete the following

from Chaos Space Marines for a total value of 300 points on or before August 15th.

Success will bring eternal glory to Slaanesh and the glorious host of the Golden Horde,

and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

1 squad of Noise Marines
11 NM with bolter, VotLW, and extra ccw
Icon of excess
Champion with Doom Siren, Gift of mutation, Lightning Claw, and Melta Bombs
Total cost of 300 points (since VotLW can't be incuded)

@ TJWyrm: With your vow your lost and damned faction has reached 40 participants! Well done! Also you are the 4th vow dedicated to Slaanesh... Hopefully more will follow! :tu: Good luck! Regarding the penance, I beleive it's repetnace of sins - a sin mind you that is yet to happen! :D

@ Chaeron: Indeed - this is a new feature in the ETL adding some extra motivation! :)

oh dear, drybrushing these bloodletters has killed my drybrush :/ it looks like a run over hedgehog right now....

I, Kythnos answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 5 Plague Marines (including 1 Plasma Gun and a Power Fist on the champion) as well as 5 Chaos Terminators (including 4 Combi Plasmaguns [1 of those on the champion], 1 Chainfist and 1 Heavy Flamer) from C:CSM for a total value of 361 points on or before August 15th. Success will bring eternal glory to the Stonebreakers warband of the Iron Warriors and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end!

Starting pictures will be uploaded soon in my usual WIP-Thread: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/199456-kythnos-iron-warriors/page-3?do=findComment&comment=3338316

@ WarlordEXE: Good luck with your vow! As regards your conversion by all means you can post here or in your WIP thread if you got one. As regards you turning into an UM, I can't see this happening any time soon. biggrin.png

Now Chaos team, you got 39 participants so far, the same as BTs - but with more completions (so far)! Keep it up - competition is getting steep!

LIST UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

just posted a WIP blog with those pics. let me know if they're a-ok for the ETL comp

Ok Kythnos - you're in! good to see the veterans return. Good luck! smile.png

Thanks for the kind words! :)

I think my name's still missing on the first page, though. Or maybe it's too late and my eyes do betray me ^^

I, Jifel, Warsmith of the Iron Warriors XI Grand Battalionanswer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete the following to join the forces of the Warmaster: 10 Havocs with 4 Autocannons, 10 Havocs with Lascannons from C:CSM for a total of 400 points, on or before the 15th of August. Success will bring glory to the IVth Legion, while failure will shame me in the eyes of the Lord of Iron. 

[Penace] If the Black Templars should finish ahead of the Chaos Space marines at the end of the challenge, I, Jifel, will paint a captain in the colors of the Imperial Fists before the end of the year. 

@ Kythnos: sorry mate - I just updated my spreadsheet and for some reason I totally forgot to update the list! wacko.png It's all fixed now. :)

@ jifel: Your vow (and penace vow) are in - Good luck!

Captain, as I've been building some of my models that are either damaged or un-built i have been adding different things and realizing there were things forgotten in the original vow, when i finish everything can i update the points accordingly or do we just stick with what i put up at first?

Yes, if there are mistakes they need to be corrected.

However keep in mind that generally speaking changes are not allowed after a vow is made. This is to avoid people bypassing the 5-vow limit by adjusting their vows... Of course mistakes and small adjustments will be fine but generally speaking, when you make a vow you will not be able to change it upwards in any material way.

Oh yeah?! You want a challenge, Black Templars?

I, Jiron, Master of the Space Rats pledge myself to Khorne. If the Black Templars best the Chaos Legios in E Tenebrae Lux, I will buy and paint a Space Marine Commander in the colours of Black Templars and adorn the model with the trophies taken from my own warband!!! Untill end of the year.

Edit: To add some weight, I don't play BT and I am not willing to start.

Archived