+++E Tenebrae Lux II - Chaos Legios Strategium+++

I, Battle-Brother Ludovic, pledge my forces to the Dark Gods and vow to fully paint a single 5-man squad of Chaos Space Marines totaling 120 points before the end of the E Tenebrae Lux challenge. May the Dark Gods guide me in these perilous times.

Think that you have up to 5 vows in total - concetrating so much in one entails big risk...

That's my current thinking - a good spread would be more appropriate and avoid any embarrassing overshoots :lol:

@ Ludo: Your vow is in turncoat! Enjoy the embrace of the ruinous powers! :D

@ Chaeron: You got the minis, you got the drive, you might as well avoid the risk... But the forces of Chaos are fickle. tongue.png

Well I've made a start on my vow, this is the link to my WIP topic:

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/272895-xxi-cohort-of-the-vii-night-lords-legion/

Hope that this links is ok.

To all my other fellow traitors and renegades good luck and as Sevatar once said "Death to the False Emperor" and in this case I'll add my own penance vow should the Dark Angels beat the forces of rebellion I will make and paint 10 Dark Angel Tactical marines for my sons force of deluded fools. Please help me avoid this shameful activity.

Good to see another mega vow in the works. Currently for mine i have finished

abaddon

typhus

Termi lord

3 chaos lords

1 warpsmith

1 Dark Apostle

19 Termis

2 mutilators

hoping to get more finished tonight but it looks like work is going to go all the way up until i sleep. So we shall see. Finally figured out my scheme for Iron Warriors nurgle guys so i should be able to knock out all the blight drones and another 5 termis by the end of the week.

Here is my out-of-competition entry (thanks Captian).

I, B E N answer the call of E Tenebres Lux, and vow to paint:

1 Chaos Lord w/ power sword and plasma pistol

6 Chaos Chosen w/ a pair of lightning claws, power axe and power fist, with an aspiring champion w/ a power maul.

16 Chaos Space Marines w/ 2x melta guns and a Mark of Khorne with an aspiring champion w/ a pair of lightning claws

For a total of 558 points, by August 15th. If I fail, I shall have dishonored myself before the Black Legion, and so bear the Mark of Shame.

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y441/pointer849/IMAG0012_zps844770af.jpg

Welcome to ETL and the B&C B E N!

As an out-of-competion entry you get the whole of the ETL experience. Your vow is recorded in the first post, the deadline applies as normal and you can post your progress here to inspire your Lost and Damned brothers! You can wear the ETL banners, the "Oath of Moment" for now and the "Custos Fidei" or the dreaded "Oathbreaker" after Aug 15th depending on your perofrmance. The only drawback is that your total will not count towards the total of the Chaos faction.

Enjoy your stay here and if you have any questions feel free to ask! :)

Quick, someone motivate me to finish off these blood letters. ive been putting it off for over a week! im never doing patch painting ever again!!!

Get painting those bloodletters or I swear by all the chaos gods that I will manifest my will into them and have them stick you with those nasty pointy swords!

If you finish them I will bring myself to vow yet again. 

Now motivate me to buy new paint brushes so I can continue painting (2 more spawn until I complete my second vow). Please?

Well, just do it- this would be your third completion - the only follower of the Dark Gods to have achieved that! Who knows, if you keep it up you may even become a champion of the Chaos forum (although there will be some steep competition)!

Ugh, im taking Calc3 as an independent study class over summer. Its kicking my ass, but i am determined to get my vow finished!

Here are the WIP pictures for my second vow, the Havocs are already finished but I am going to post all the finished pictures once the ADL and PM squad are done.

Havocs:

gallery_14236_8387_545680.jpg

Plague Marines:

gallery_14236_8387_403286.jpg

Aegis Defense Line:

gallery_14236_8387_160618.jpg

Archived