+++E Tenebrae Lux II - Chaos Legios Strategium+++

Welp, looks like I failed my first ETL, and with a tiny vow to. I'll have to redouble my efforts next year, these extra arms that I'm suddently sprouting will sure help...

Big well done to everyone who finished their vows, their's some amazing stuff in here. 

If anyone's interested in how close, or other wise, I came to succeeding, feel free to check here

Bleargh! A lot of things stacked up against me on this one. No excuses, though, I failed my mission. And now we flee the Eye of Terror and the Warmaster's wrath... I mean redeploy on a long mission deep into Imperial space...

The vow I made for ETL II is still the next squad I'm going to get painted. I haven't had time to do ANY hobby stuff lately, but these guys are on deck and I need to do finish them. Maybe I'll build the squad a fancy new Rhino to make it up to them.

Congratulations to everyone who did finish their projects! Now, off to find and affix my badge of shame...

Good point. The thing is I thought (wrongly) that there could be an interesting contest between deities. It turns out that more than 60% of all vows and completions came from the Undivided faction. Then Nurgle, then Khorne, then Slaanesh then Tzeentch. But it was no real contest so I kind of lost interest in it.

I'll edit the exact percentages on Tuesday when I'll regain access to my PC. Maybe it'll be a good basis for next year, and well see some more even action. Maybe the supplements will help stir interest. We'll see.

Glad you guys enjoyed it! :)

Blurgh, it was a risk entering that Heldrake conversion I was attempting to get through.

C'est la vie, I got a bunch of painting accomplished and that's always a good thing!

A special note:

For all those who had Terminators as part of your vow, you are invited to post them in the Hobbyist Showcase discussion that is part of the Indomitus Project. It can become an awesome collection of Terminator images of the entire B&C community!

FOR THE DARK GODS!!

Well, it was still a fun event, and I look forward to hearing what these 30k teasers you keep mentioning lead to. I've got a Battle of Terra/Great Scouring era Death Guard army in the works so if another event pops up it will be a great motivator for me to push through more models.

Archived