+++E Tenebrae Lux II - Grey Knights Strategium+++

++E TENEBRAE LUX II++

+Grey Knights Strategium+

http://www.fortressoftheunforgiven.com/ETL_2013_Poster_09_GK_Inq.jpg

Purest of Soul!

Last year and, along with the Sisters of Battle, you left a lasting impression across the Galaxy! But your numbers were few... Now, apart from your long lasting allies, further reinforcements have arrived. The countless numbers of the Imperial Guard and the full might of the Mechanicum will stand beside you. Now mankind will surely triumph!

Last year the Ordos (GK and SoBs) made an amazing effort. With an 82% completion rate you gathered a respectable 5.7k pts! However the lack of numbers showed and in the end you could not threaten the more numerous rivals. But fear not! This year the Mechanicum and the Imperial Guard will join forces with you and substantially improve the odds to become all of you jointly Primus Inter Pares!

TO THE RIGHTEOUS WE BRING HOPE. TO THE TAINTED WE BRING FIRE.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Well, this is the return of the ETL. There is some streamlining of the rules compared to last year so please read them carefully, veterans and new entrants alike. The rules can be found here:

ETL II RULES

This thread is the “Chapter House” for this event. All vows of this sub-forum should be posted in this very thread in order to be valid. This is also the place to declare vow completions and/or vow renewals. Finally posting your WIP thread links in your “completion” post will be tremendously helpful! This is a big event guys, so making life easier for me, will help avoid confusion and backs ‘n forths…

You can also use this thread to gauge the progress of your forum (last year’s veterans know I’ll update often) and compare it with other forums in their respective threads. It will also be a good place to talk to each other as how to go about it, and organize your forum effort.

If you want to refresh your memory of what happened last year, see the ETL I - Final report

I’ll be glad to answer any questions as we go along and I will keep track of all forums’ efforts. So I’m the person you need to talk to for anything regarding the procedures of this competition but your forum Moderators still have full control of the Meltas and they will gladly use all of them given half a chance... So be aware of that!

ALL WHO MAKE A VOW AND ARE LISTED BELOW HAVE EARNED THE RIGHT TO WEAR THE OATH OF MOMENT :

http://www.fortressoftheunforgiven.com/ETL_2013_01_Oath_of_Moment.jpg

GREY KNIGHTS VOWS

Castellan Alaric | Vow 1 [410]

Dread | Vow 1 [1,500] COMPLETE | Vow 2 [580]

Gideon_Lex | Vow 1 [470]

Grey Paladin | Vow 1 [2,070]

Jetmad | Vow 1 [1,120]

Myxx | Vow 1 [305]

Shinobi_soldier | Vow 1 [1,500]

Sigvard | Vow 1 [666]

tomsev | Vow 1 [525] COMPLETE | Vow 2 [265]

I, Dread, Vow to complete Kaldor Draigo, 5 paladins, 2 squads of termies, 1 with Justicar Thrawn and a land raider redeemer = 1500 pts. It shall be done for failure is not an option.

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll62/DeathbyDread/GreyKnights1024x577_zps29624bea.jpg

Land Raider Redeemer pics to come.

I, Myxx, will answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete

1 Paladin with Force Staff,

1 Strike Squad with Incinerator and 2 Force Halberds,

10 Warrior Acolytes with 2 flamers and 8 hot-shot lasguns

from Codex: Grey Knights a total value of 305 points on or before August 15th. Success will bring eternal glory to the Grey Knights Chapter and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

Good to see you Myxx! Ready to repeat the feats of last year? Now you have Dread on your side. You may not know him, but you couldn't have hoped for better reinforcements! Waiting for your vow and good luck! thumbsup.gif

Thanks Cap., I appeciate the confidence. Got my Redeemer in from fordge world ( one of my best friends got it for me for my B-day) and started the drilling on it to run my LED's in it... So I will get pics up as soon as I get it ready for paint.

Glad to have you aboard Myxx.

I think the Vive Imperium have some strong narrative connection and it works well in the context of the ETL.

But points is something you need to worry about later... Right now the focus should be new recruits.

C'mon Grey Knights - let's see some commitment! biggrin.png

I am a very slow painter and I have lots of unpainted/ basecoated models lying around. I want to motivate myself with this vow, if it is successful, then more vows will come.

I, Jetmad, answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 1 Lord Kaldor Draigo, 1 Paladin squad (10 models, 1 Banner, 1 Apothecary, 4 psycannons), 1 Paladin with Pair of Nemesis force falchions and 1 Paladin with Nemesis force halberd from Codex: Grey Knights of total value 1120 points on or before August 15th. Success will bring eternal glory to the Grey Knights Chapter and faliure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

WIP thread will come soon.

19/06/2013

WIP thread can be found here: link

I, Castellan Alaric, answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete one 5-man interceptor squad (psycannon, hammer, 3 swords) - 150pts - and one Nemesis Dreadknight with personal teleporter, nemesis greatsword and heavy incinerator - 260pts - from Codex: Grey Knights of total value 410 points on or before August 15th. Success will bring eternal glory to the Grey Knights Chapter and faliure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

I will post up a WIP thread soon.

+note for captain semper -- i will use my WIP thread here in the GK subforum, is that alright? it'll keep me from adding to the loads of new ETL threads biggrin.png+

Alright!! Welcome guys. Was getting worried I wouldn't have any back up. Of course I didn't realize we're being all put together so, WHEW, that's make s it all better. Can't wait to see pics.

Though new to the order, I feel must show my commitment to the Emperor and his divine gift bestowed upon us.

So I Sigvard of the Knights of Grey, bearer of the Emperor's Gift and defender in the dark. Shall pledge 666 points as my vow to you my brothers.

Grand Master with Psycannon, NFS and 2 Servo Skulls

5 Terminators - Justicar with Master Crafter NDH and Master Crafted Storm Bolter

4 Knights - 1 Psycannon, 2 NFS and NFH

Stormraven with a Multi- Melta and an Assault Cannon.

I shall attempt to do my chapter proud and not let my brothers down.

I, Gideon, Inquisitor of the inner odo, do pledge to add the following force to our grand campaign:

Inquisitor Coteaz
Strike Squad of 5 with swords and a psycannon
Strike Squad of 5 with 5 halberds and a incinerator
Interceptor Squad of 5 a psycannon

Thus I pledge 470 points to our grand task force.
May my success be placed at the foot of the Golden Throne. If I fail may my ashes be shot into the heart of a star.

Much needed reinforcements! Well done!

@ Sigvard: 666pts? An appropriately priced vow! ;)

@ Gideon: I have a feeling you won't go down the star core option!

This is indeed great brothers - keep it up!

LIST UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Welcome Shinobi. Glad to have you aboard.

Here is a pic of the Land Raider Redeemer from forge world in progress.

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll62/DeathbyDread/gkr_zps3f5338a5.jpg

I, Grey Paladin, answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete the following strike force from Codex: Grey Knights for a total value of 2,070 points on or before August 15th. Success will bring eternal glory to the Grey Knights, and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

1 Grey Knight Grand Master with Nemesis Halberd & 3 Servo-Skulls - 195 points

1 Grey Knight Librarian with Nemesis Halberd & 3 Servo-Skulls - 170 points

10 Paladins with 4 Psycannons - 630 points

10 Paladins with 4 Incinerators - 570 points

1 Vindicare Assassin - 145 points

5 Purgation Knights with 4 Psycannons - 180 points

5 Purgation Knights with 4 Psycannons - 180 points

Total: 2,070 points, 39 models

Thanks Cap. When done you won't even be able to see them. Hopefully will have it that far along Friday night with a brief midnight sale of my new elder codex and models coming. But have no fear the GK are my #1 priority bar anything else. As soon as this lot is done I will be pledging twwhistlingW.gif o Dread Knights and a riflemandread for a next push. Then I will just go from there to my other units. So much fun going on I LOVE IT..

Archived