+++E Tenebrae Lux II - Grey Knights Strategium+++

Well, the Grey Knights are here in force! Congratulations to both! Now the Vive faction is at par with the BTs, BAs, SWs and even Chaos (although the latter is somewhat better.

Keep up the good work - the Emperor knows your name! ;)

If I can get these done in a timely fashion, all I have left to paint in my GK's are regular knights and inquisitors. My storm raven was already done by the time this comp started. Of course I have a whole army of sisters to paint.

Thanks Cap. Got them about 50% done tonight. Lets see if I can get them finished this weekend and put up some sisters after. Come on Tomsev, let's get this done, along with the rest of the Vive and only about 10,000 pts to catch up to the DA. HAHA!!! teehee.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Brothers,

I have some sad news to bring you. Unfortunately I am going to be unable to complete the vow I have made. Due to some unforseen circumstances including my father being rushed into hospital I have been unable to give any time to hobby and this shall continue for some time. My apologies for letting the chapter down. However I have managed to complete a Grand Master and 2 terminators before all this has happened. If you would be willing to allow me to amend the vow then I can put this into the pool.

Again apologies this has happened but this has been a very trying time for me and my family.

Regards

Sigvard

No need for apologies Sigvard - It seems like you went through a lot with your family this summer. I wish and hope everything to return to normal fast (if it has not already done so).

Vows cannot be altered - real life happens and that's just one of the ETL characteristics. The good news is that the "Oath Breaker" banner is seen by many as way cooler than the Custos Fidei! :D I hope to see you again next year!

Nope! There is a chance they'd be recovered. Plus it's a nigh implossible task considering there are in excess of 350 participants and 500 vows out there... Just keep posting as if nothing has happened. I will updated my private records and qwill update as normal - it's just that the firast page will not be updated (it may still be recovered...)

EDIT: THERE WAS A VOW MADE IN THE GKs STRATEGIUM BEFORE THE SITE WENT DOWN. I DID NOT HAD THE TIME TO REGISTER IT SO IF YOU WANT PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR VOW AGAIN.

Please note that this vow will be recorded as an out-of-competition vow. That means that although it is eligilble fo the Custos Fidei badge (if he makes it) and the Oath Breaker Badge (if he fails) and he can post all his progress here, his total points will not count towards the GKs total as the doors for such contribution closed back on June 15th!

Thanks. :)

Ok, after posting a vow of 15 GKT's and having my vow disappear with the back up of the forum I skimmed through the thread and realised I'd actually made my vow after the cut off point for first vows. So, I have my vow complete and if it's eligible to be posted I'll edit it into this post and if not then at least I was motivated to get some stuff painted teehee.gif

I mostly just want to avoid the badge of shame for a year whistlingW.gif

Edit: Just read the post above, I vowed 3 squads of GKT's with 1 psycannon each and I completed it. I'll edit in a photo in the morning when I have some natural light to take a photo in.

http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/yy33/edwardfawcett/20130807_132213.jpg

3 squads of GKT's with a Psycannon each at 775 Points overall

Archived