+++E Tenebrae Lux II - Sisters of Battle Strategium+++

=][= ETL II IS OFFICIALLY OVER =][=

http://www.fortressoftheunforgiven.com/ETL_2013_Poster_00.jpg

+++ NO COMPLETIONS WILL BE REGISTERED PAST THIS POINT +++

Brave brothers and sisters, it’s time to remove your Oath of Moment for the moment has passed. It will soon be replaced with either the Custos Fidei or the dreaded Oath Breaker badge! Thank you all for participating - it's been a fantastic ride !

In the next couple of days I'll be compiling the data of the ETL II, cross-checking everything making sure there are no loose ends. During that time, you are welcome to post here anything that you feel requires my attention, be that an old completion that I did not explicitly acknowledge or anything else you may like to comment on. I will NOT accept any more completions though. None whatsoever!

Come this weekend, (most likely Saturday, August 19th) a full detailed report will be released and all the details of the ETL will be analyzed and be open for discussion. All participants will be awarded their badges and the faction to become ETL II Champion, the Primus Inter Pares, will be officially announced. So until then keep your breath for who know what really happened?

+++THE DOORS OF ETL II ARE CLOSED FOREVER+++

gallery_27176_8461_79162.jpg

Archived