+++E Tenebrae Lux II - Horus Heresy Strategium+++

Speaking of Contemptors.. RAWRR!!

http://cdn1.share.slickpic.com/u/StephenHarris/_201208051458/org/20130624_172946/web.jpg

More at: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/248163-mordenthexs-chaos-workshop-of-heresy/?p=3400080

http://cdn1.share.slickpic.com/u/StephenHarris/_201208051458/org/1013934_503434936396036_1168202279_n%20copy/web.jpg

Don't know which one is scarier... :unsure:

Fantastic Contemptor there MordenHex, it combines savagery, motion and weird chain weapons! What more can a blood crazed psyco ask for? :D

Great news! I have already linked the above post in the the first page! look forward to see the result, and maybe another vow? smile.png

I might have a legion champion...^^ :) But that's about it for my FW stuff..

... Should order a Praetor and some tanks, but that's for another event. (Which I'm sure you already have planned :D )

My Praetor and Cataphractii terminators are ready for painting.

Captain Sempter like I said a while ago I made some changes to the Praetor, main diffrence is he has Cataphractii armour a combi weapon and a lightening claw, so his points total is now 152. I hope that's ok. Here's a quick (headless) WIP shot of him with his boys:

http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y471/Demon2027/Heresy%20Alpha%20Legion/image_zps9bdd4c05.jpg

Not sure which legion the ruined gear belongs to, any suggestions?

Yep 880 is my vow total now. And no more changes, promise :)

Xavier Targhost: they will be Alpha Legion so while I could probably argue for any legion on their base, I was thinking more of one of the loyalist legions.

Great looking stuff guys! Can't wait to see the dread, james. smile.png

Not had much time to paint this week, but I've finished another legionary.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l38/RAPTOR192/Citadel%20Minatures/Emperors%20Children/P1000178_zps11987351.jpg

Child Pelias, XIV Company, XIX Millennial, Emperors Children.

Hahaha!!! Brother Lucian - you made a vow and a completion is just a few hours!!! Well done mate! I'll be updating the first page on Monday due to technical reasons...

@ Laborious: looking good mate! take your time to reach the final result you're happy with!

Hahaha!!! Brother Lucian - you made a vow and a completion is just a few hours!!! Well done mate! I'll be updating the first page on Monday due to technical reasons...

@ Laborious: looking good mate! take your time to reach the final result you're happy with!

If only I could vow more, but I'm totally out of FW. I feel empty inside now. ^^ sweat.gif

So sad.... I just got a massive amount of 30K Legion stuff completed shortly before the ETL (20 Recon marines, Predator, 2 Vindicators and lots of random models). However I have a chunk of models nearing completion (modeling wise) and am about to send off to the painter. One of the guys in the Templar thread said I should check whether I can submit them on behalf of my painter (commission job, I cant paint at all, I suck).

Let me know if you think that is ok and how it would work?

I would probably have:

1 x Fellblade/Glaive

20 x Breacher Marines

1 x Bastion (do these count?? they arent in the codex but they are available to all forces?)

1 x Forge Lord

1 x Stormeagle (still in transit)

1 x Typhon (still in transit)

The stuff that is in transit might be close as I still have to build them and then ship them to the painter.

@ Dono: a couple of points I'd like to make, one regarding commission work and the other the ETL mechanics.

1. The ETL aims to motivate people to add to their own armies in a constructive way (hence the legal units constraint). By this I mean that people should be entering their own work - irrespective of their skill level. The ETL is all inclusive and there are no quality or skill requirements other than you submit your own work.

2. The deadline for new entries expired on June 15th. Only out-of-competition entries are allowed now. But even in that case it should be your own work. If the painter you commissioned is also a member here he could in principle submit it as his own work - although I realise a conflict between owner/modeller and painter may arise...

So you're more than welcome to enter as an out-of-competion entry with your own work, but commission work kind of defeats the point... msn-wink.gif

Archived