+++E Tenebrae Lux II - Horus Heresy Strategium+++

Say spikeyjames...thats a nice shiny new medal you have! Well done to you as forum champ...are you still off to the heresy weekender? If so then good luck. .

I have a ton of models that are ready to be built and painted now so hope to see you all on the next trial

Well done guys! Awesome effort. Congrats to spikeyjames our forum champion. Captain Semper, if you're gauging interest for a Horus Heresy forum event I'll certainly be up for that. 

The guys who are attending the Betrayal weekend could you be so kind as to take a few snaps of the event? Hope you all have an awesome time and come back with tales of great victories, noble sacrifice and unparalleled bloodshed.

Congratulations on becoming the champion spikeyjames. Have fun at the Betrayal weekend and take pictures! And well done everyone else as well!

Once more, thanks for running this Captain Semper. I have more than a few models waiting for whatever you are planning.

Gratz to all, especially spikyjames. Thanks to captain semper for running this again.

I have plenty of models I'm eager to add to my dusk raiders when you do whatever heresy event your planning.

Thanks for the kind words guys, the HH Strategium was an awesome experience and a very unique one in the context of the B&C! :thanks:

As regards a 30k event look at the WIP forum around September 1st... And guys? It's going to be a Marathon - not a sprint! :lol:

Now for all those who had Terminators as part of your vow, you are invited to post them in the Hobbyist Showcase discussion that is part of the Indomitus Project. It can become an awesome collection of Terminator images of the entire B&C community!

It's in the final report! Your name is right there in the completions list. You are also allowed the badge of the artisan like all HH Strategium! It's not coming up automatically - you have to copy paste it in your sig... If you need help PM me! :)

• 1 month later...

I've been moving to a new apartment so perhaps I have missed something, or has this new event/thing planned be Captain Semper not yet started?

I've just received a lot of new goodies, and have already assembled quite a few of them. As the ETL was such fun, Iwould like to know if it's worth waiting a while before I start working on them ;)

By the way, is anyone from here going to the Gamesday UK? I am and it would be nice to meet up and chat.

Archived