Pueri Ex Deus 2013 ETL WiP

pueriexdeus

I puieriexdeus answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete Six Squads of 10 Deathwing each from Codex Dark Angels V5.0 for a total value of 2985 points on or before August 15th. Success will bring eternal glory to the Pueri ex Deus Chapter of the Dark Angel Legion and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

This is vow number One (1).

Squad A; 1x SGT w/PS & SB, 4x PF/SB, 3x TH/SS, 2X Assault
Cannon = 495

Squad B; 1x SGT w/PS & SB, 4x PF/SB, 1x CF/SB, 2x TH/SS,
2x HFlmr,PF/CF = 480

Squad C; 1x SGT w/PS & SB, 2x TLC, 2x TH/SS, 2x PF/SB,
1x CF/SB, 2x Ass Cannon/PF = 495

Squad D; 1x SGT w/PS & SB, 2x TLC, 2x TH/SS, 2x PF/SB,
1x CF/SB, 2x CML, PF/SB = 505

Squad E; 1x SGT w/PS & SB, 2x TLC, 2x TH/SS, 2x PF/SB,

Squad F; 1x SGT w/PS & SB, 2x TLC, 2x TH/SS, 2x PF/SB,

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm71/pueriexdeus/IMG_1871_zps07a9ca3a.jpg

***edit, Vow date adjustment***

awesome, talk about putting all your eggs in one basket.  

Sorry couldn,'t Resist the pun. Now back to topic.  

Thats a good start on terminators, wish my army I am painting for this ETL had units that were easy points like that.    Also you may want to adjuts the vow at the top, you only have till the 15th, not the 31st, that was the captains mistake.  

Best of luck in completing these, can't wait to see how they turn out.  

Yep there egg crates. I discovered they work quite well for storage and transportation, Place a little bubble wrap on top, close the box and I'm on my way.

This vow will bring my TDA up to a total of 199 including Belial, 2X Cmd Sqd's, 4X Chappies, 4X Libbies.

Am taking a three month break from school this summer so they'll keep me busy. No idle hands here.

This sort of vow is egg-sactly what we need, and I think it'll be a smashing addition to your army. Just make sure no Black Templars poach your idea for their own ETL vows, or you might find yourself whisked away to Cell 42 for re-egg-ducation. What it all boils down to is........

....sorry I can't continue with this ridiculous punning......I'll report to Cell 42 immediately ;)

This sort of vow is egg-sactly what we need, and I think it'll be a smashing addition to your army. Just make sure no Black Templars poach your idea for their own ETL vows, or you might find yourself whisked away to Cell 42 for re-egg-ducation. What it all boils down to is........

....sorry I can't continue with this ridiculous punning......I'll report to Cell 42 immediately msn-wink.gif

Thanks for the humor, a little balm for the soul. Eggzactly what we all need. Now I need to scramble out of here and get some paints.

....sorry I can't continue with this ridiculous punning......I'll report to Cell 42 immediately msn-wink.gif

After the day I've had I appreciate a good yolk like that.

pueriexdeus, I'm loving the ancient terminator models in there. I'm already looking forward to the group photo of them all finished.

Archived