ChapelXIII Sanguine Blades Vow

ChapelXIII

The Sanguine Blades are my DIY Blood Angels chapter. I am starting this thread to keep track of progress for my vows. My Vow is below:

I ChapelXIII answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete Astorath, 6 Death Company and drop pod, A sanguinary priest (ump pack), and a Sanguinary Guard Squad(banner, 2 axes) from Codex: Blood Angels of total value of at least 770 points on or before August 15th.  Success will bring eternal glory to the Sanguine Blades (and their Blood Angel brethren) and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

I will update this as a get work in. Next up starting photos. 

• 2 months later...

It's frustrating, just not looking for the little failure banner on my posts when I worked so hard to avoid it.

I appreciate the compliment paint. He was fun to paint with all his scrolls and stuff.  

Thanks everyone for the support. I don't post to often, and the positive comments are great to get especially after the upset of yesterday.

I'm glad a lot of people seem to like Astorath. I always thought red looked a bit out of place with the him being the High Chaplain. All other chaplains are in black I didn't get why him being the head of him order would randomly be in red. I'm certainly happy it turned out well. I wasn't sure if it would end up looking to plain because of the way his artificer armor is.

I hated putting together his axe though. That think snapped in three different places. I eventually had to run a piece of wire along the entire thing. Finecast verymad.gif

Archived