The4thHorseman's ETL II WIP Vow

I The4thHorseman answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete One Reclusiarch with Plasma Pistol from Codex: Blood Angels of total value 145 on or before August 15th. Success will bring eternal glory to the Blood Angels and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

First Time Entering a B&C Comp so I thought I'd Start Small and Work my way up. More Vows may Follow if Time Allows.

So I have Here a Converted Legion of the Damned Sarge. Cut off Axe and Added Winged Skeleton Crozius Arcanum as well as filled All the Flames and Added a Blood Drop to Knee pad for a More BA feel. Also on a Nice Scibor Base. Tac'ed together for now.

med_gallery_4171_7974_315862.jpg
med_gallery_4171_7974_60959.jpg
med_gallery_4171_7974_103812.jpg
med_gallery_4171_7974_35576.jpg
med_gallery_4171_7974_181361.jpg

More Progress to Come...

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so whilest Not a Progress Shot of the Vow Chaplain it will most likely be a Second Vow, but MORE Importantly it Serves as Motivation to Finish the Chaplain.

So Parts Finally Arrived after Much Searching and Hunting for Finecast Raptors so I could Make this Awesome Guy.

I Present to you Captain Zedrenael "Zed" the Lord of Skyfall of the 8th Co. Blood Angels.

Lord of Skyfall

Lord of Skyfall

Lord of Skyfall

Parts Breakdown is

Finecast Chaos Raptor Champion Lightning Claws and Jump Pack

Finecast Blood Angels Lemartes Guardian of the Lost Body

Head from Forgeworld Chaos World Eaters Terminators Conversion Set

Probaby gonna do a shoulder pad swap and some Greenstuff Casting to add Blood Angel Icons to the Jump Pack as well as Reposition the Left Claw to NOT be Pointing like the Right one.

I gotta finish the Chaplain though before I go any further on this Guy, But I couldn't resist a Mock-up.

Archived