Boomkapow's ETL Vow

Boomkapow

Boomkapow answers the call of E TENEBRAE LUX II and vows to complete Ten Tactical Marines (One with Plasma Gun and Sargent with Combi-Plasma) and a drop pod with deathwind launcher from Codex: Blood Angels for a total value 245 points on or before August 15th. Success will bring eternal glory to the Blood Angels and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year.

Hopefully some pics will appear in the future!

Edit: Grammar tongue.png

• 4 weeks later...
Looking good with the assembly. Have you made other pods? I hope it fits well. My 3 pods were a pain to get right. I'm interested in learning any tips/ideas on doing it easier. :)

Good to hear. I made mine in one go and the result was decent. It's very difficult to assemble 100% right.

With my liberal application of paint its no problem to cover it all. I have room for improvement. :(

Vow #2

Boomkapow answers the call of E TENEBRAE LUX II and vows to complete 1 Space Marine Rhino and 1 Sanguinary Priest from Codex: Blood Angels for a total value 100 points on or before August 15th. Success will bring eternal glory to the Blood Angels and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year.

Note: Due to lack of time the rest of the vows I make will be for less points.

• 2 weeks later...

Vow III:

Boomkapow answers the call of E TENEBRAE LUX II and vows to complete 1 Stormraven with TL Assault Cannon, TL Multi-melta, and Hurricane Bolter Sponsons from Codex: Blood Angels for a total value 230 points on or before August 15th. Success will bring eternal glory to the Blood Angels and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year.

Looks good, maybe it's the angle but you might consider using some decals, adornment (purity seals, etc.?) or battle damage/scratches?   From the front it looks sharp but a bit plain, some extra detail might give it some more imposing character.  

Archived