Dark Mechanicus project - Something binary this way comes...

Right, inspired by ectofiend, I'm gonna have to make my own copy of that. Though not sure I want 3 ectoplasma's, it is a beautiful model.

The rest of your stuff is truely amazing, I love looking at your models and figuring out where the bits come from :D

*Subtle opens his mouth in an effort to say something... and nothing comes out. He sits in stunned silence for a moment.*

I love to hate you GuitaRasmus. There's just no other way to put it. You have a blend of vision, style, execution, and efficiency that is envy inducing; and I try very hard not to be truly envious of people. It's usually a massive waste of energy, but when it's this inspiring it can serve a motivating purpose.

I know we spoke many moons ago, but someday when I have the time I would really like to do some kind of collaboration. I have no clue what, or on what level/scope, but something, someday. For now, just keep doing what you do, your instinct is bang-on.

I know we spoke many moons ago, but someday when I have the time I would really like to do some kind of collaboration. I have no clue what, or on what level/scope, but something, someday. For now, just keep doing what you do, your instinct is bang-on.

I just got chills! (in a good way!) A collaboration project from you both would possibly be the best thing ever!

Thanks guys. :) Someone on Dakka coined the term "Forgelings" about the objective markers, which I LOVE. :D

*Subtle opens his mouth in an effort to say something... and nothing comes out. He sits in stunned silence for a moment.*

I love to hate you GuitaRasmus. There's just no other way to put it. You have a blend of vision, style, execution, and efficiency that is envy inducing; and I try very hard not to be truly envious of people. It's usually a massive waste of energy, but when it's this inspiring it can serve a motivating purpose.

You can rest assured the envious feeling is mutual. Your plasticcard work is above and beyond anything I've seen, and if I used transport vehicles in this army, they'd no doubt use your kits. They are THE BEST chaos kits on the web. Clean, crisp, detailed and you GET the chaos aesthetic, something many people seem to miss.

I would love to collaborate on something, or just do some kind of mutual favour. If you have an idea, let's talk! I love to do big monsters, so if you're still interested in a Daemon Prince, maybe we can figure out something. :)

Come on and show that chaos knight already Rasmus msn-wink.gif

Not yet, but I can throw a hint at you - it involves... Spikes! msn-wink.gif

Something influenced by the power of chaos with spikes... weeeeell thats going to be hard to guess :P

Here's a bit of progress on what is, IMO, one of the best models GW has ever produced. Such a wonderful kit, with lots of scope for conversion, and beautiful details.

I had absolutely no doubt that I needed one, from the moment I saw the first few leaks. It's stil very much a WIP, but I like where it's going. The hand is a mockup, I'm going to build a chainfist, and I'm not sure about the head - maybe I'll build another.

I present to you - my chaos knight:

knight1.jpg

knight2.jpg

Honestly, the base for the head is pretty great; but I'm not too keen on the organic, tyranid mandibles jutting out from either side.  Same with the wip chainfist, although with your abilities im sure the end product will be phenomenal.

What is the knight standing on?

Too bad the first chaos knight titan i've seen was from You Guita. It'll probably be the coolest i'll ever see, considering Your past work. I also kinda wanted to start on my own before getting too inspired by the work of others, but whatever, this is going to be a beast!

*Screaming like a little girl* Aw man, that looks badass. There are so many great chaos threads that I think my loyalty to the Empire is diminishing :P

Told you we'll have you.

*Screaming like a little girl* Aw man, that looks badass. There are so many great chaos threads that I think my loyalty to the Empire is diminishing tongue.png

Resist brother! The ways of Chaos will eat your soul.. I mean Wallet...I mean..BOTH!!

Then again.. 6 of these all together would be rather spiffy...ARRG!! Heresy!!

Archived