Tatirokos ETL II

Tatirokos

I Tatirokos answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete Librarian(with jump pack), Sanguinary Priest(with jump pack), Devastator Squad( 5man squad w 3 MLs) as well as 2 RAS ( Full jumppack Squads with 2 meltas and a pw per squad)  from Codex: Blood Angels of total value of at least 770  points on or before August 15th.  Success will bring eternal glory to the Flesh Eaters (and by association, their Blood Angel brethren) and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

Ok no pics as of yet. I will post pics once I finish assembling which should be either later today or tomorrow. This will be most of my army with the exception of a SR that I have of yet to get. Also I have never finished an army before paint-wise so this will be a first. Oh and I don't have much experience painting miniatures so C&C will be most welcome. 

Ok. Here's my first update on the WIP part of this.

First up my SP and Libby

WP 000075

Devs with 3 MLS

WP 000073

RAS Alpha Part 1

WP 000079

Part 2

WP 000078

RAS Beta Part 1

WP 000076

Part 2

WP 000080

Now I know the picks aren't the best. I'm going to borrow my mothers in order to take better picks. 

You may notice one of my guys is missing his arm. That's because I have some chain axes coming in the mail. I also may try to swap  up some of the parts for my SP. Anywho I still got some cleaning to do on these guys. 

Archived