Alien/Creature Compendium

Not a rumor but more of a wish list sort of thing.  Will/would FFG create and publish a single Compendium for the RPG's?  Rogue Trader, Dark Heresey, Deathwatch and Only War are from the Human (Terran descendants) perspective and each includes a splash here or there referencing Aliens/Xenos Species, but would it be too much to compile, produce and publish a single all encompasing Compendium that could be used by all of these RPG's?  I don't really see a need (even to satisfy the capitalistic purists) for one per game.....just one that could be used by ALL the games.

What say you?

I would say that really depends on power level. The difference in power between Dark Heresy and Deathwatch, for example, is quite large. If the power levels of various alien species varies between these two settings then I wouldn't expect them to make a single compendium. Having an article that has different stat lines depending on what game you're playing would be too confusing. But if all of these setting use the same stats for gaunts, orks, hrud and every other xenos species then a single compendium is viable and logical to make. I only have the Deathwatch books so I can't say for certain which is the case, but that is my opinion.