Grotsmasha's Conversion Challenge 2: Librarians

I'm in!

I, Captain Sox undertake Grotsmasha's Librarian Kit-Bash Challenge to kit-bash at least one Librarian by July 2nd, 2013. It will shock and awe you.

now I need to wait for me bits to arrive!

:)

First thing ive been able to build properly in about 4 years and didnt know where else to ask this, but shoud I get rid of the back banner?Im worried it may add another element of movement thats just unecessary.

I'm almost finished and happy - my chapter is kind of Brythonic fantasy during Roman contact, so lots of Imperial eagles, native cut belief and druids etc.

http://i1366.photobucket.com/albums/r769/doraexporter/IMAG0127_zps40964e67.jpg

I'm almost finished :)

Ok, time for our Week 2 update.

We finished last week with 25 participants and have added a further 6, bringing our total to 31 participants, our new comers are;

averykess

ben rolls

Captain Sox

One-eye

Tenshi

Varred

Have at the participation banner you guys.

Week 1 saw us with 5 excellent completions, Week 2 has shown us even more completions with 12 new Librarians and 1 new chaplain!!! Congratulations to;

averykess

ben rolls

cod_lover

Demus Ragnok

exetus

Pbenner  2 x Librarians, 1 x Chaplain

Reyner

Spaced Hulk x 3

War Angel

you've all earned the right to display the completion banners.

Cheers, and looking forward to another excellent week of conversions!!!!

Jono

When my first paycheck comes in, I will be able to put in the order for my Chaos Lord on Manticore kit. It may not be able to come until late this month, but I will be able to get it in.

So without further adieu, I will put in my official oath to this competition. The Vizier of the Ruined King shall take his place at the side of he who sits the Obsidian Throne.

Hail to the Heir of Cinders.

Welcome back Raztalin, our Chaplains Favourite!!! Gunna try for a double victory? thumbsup.gif

Cheers,

Jono

Cheers Jono. I'll certainly try - but looking at some of the entrants so far its going to be tougher than tough!!!

Got 1 i'll post shortly but considering doing another, more involved, conversion to stand a chance of getting 2 in a row smile.png

Before i join this challenge, i just wanted to clarify something. I remember reading somewhere (the 5ED SW codex most possibly) that Rune Priests don't make use of psychic hoods, that it is through their runic weapons that they channel and amplify their powers and abilities. If that's the case, is it alright to model one without a psychic hood then as long as the runic weapon is there?  

Haven't really decided yet if i'll be doing a Rune Priest or a Librarian but with your consent, i'm in then. I'll still keep things simple like last time.

I, Thirdfox, undertake Grotsmasha's Librarian Kit-Bash Challenge to kit-bash at least one Librarian (or Rune Priest tongue.png) by July 2nd, 2013.

I, Aquilanus undertake Grotsmasha's Librarian Kit-Bash Challenge to kit-bash at least one Librarian by July 2nd, 2013.

And once the damn TWC legs turn up dry.png , I'll be able to show you my Chaplain on Cold One (counts as bike)! (Should this happen in a decent time frame I'll go into the correct topic and post there as I have done for this).

Pretty keen to see that Cold One Chaplain, that'd be for the Rainbow Warriors then?

Cheers,

Jono

Yes, mate happy.png I'm just waiting on the legs. I ordered bitz from two different sites at same time on Friday evening. One came on Monday, the other I'm still waiting for although I got an email stating it was despatched today. Not the first time they've been slow, but it was that or wait for the other to restock (which could take a couple of weeks sad.png )

Hopefully, will get the parts by Friday latest, so I can at least check whether the legs fit the Cold One.

Pictures for Eh'Tor are currently being sorted out, so ready in about 20 mins happy.png Not the most original kitbash, but still I enjoy doing them anyway.

Archived