Iron Warriors ETL II vow

roooooot

I, roooooot, bow my head to no god of Chaos and answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX. I vow to complete:

- Chaos Space Marines (10 man squad, 2x plasma guns, chainswords, Icon of Vengeance, aspiring champion w/power sword) 243pts

- Raptors (10 man squad, flamer x2, raptor champion w/power sword) 205pts

- Chaos Terminators (5 man squad, power axe x2, power maul, powerfist, terminator champion w/combi-melta & chain fist) 186pts

- Chaos Lord (terminator armour, combi-melta, power axe) 112pts

from Codex: Chaos Spare Marines of total value 746pts on or before August 31th. Success will bring eternal glory to the Iron Warriors and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end

I am finally making some progress on my first vow. Here's the before pics:

ETL II vow 3

ETL II vow 2

ETL II vow 1

Terminator Squad & Lord completed

ETL - Terminators

ETL - Terminator Lord

ETL - Lord & Retinue

And some bonus pics of my other Iron Warrior WIPs since I've never posted them on here.

Iron Warriors HellBrute

Warpsmith & Iron Warriors

Warpsmith Side

I'm loving the choice of purple for a complimentary color on the Brute.  I can't recall seeing that used for an IW scheme before, and now I'm left wondering why :)

It's nice to see so much color showing up at all, really, even if it is limited mostly to the important units.  It looks like something went a little south with the wing on the Lord's trophy helmet, though.

I'm loving the choice of purple for a complimentary color on the Brute. I can't recall seeing that used for an IW scheme before, and now I'm left wondering why smile.png

It's nice to see so much color showing up at all, really, even if it is limited mostly to the important units. It looks like something went a little south with the wing on the Lord's trophy helmet, though.

Yah the Hellbrute was based off the scheme I used for a Hellpit for my Skaven army. I liked the results for just a gross, weird fleshy tone.

As for the Lord, that's one of those things you notice after a photo is taken. I'm gonna finish the other 2 units and revisit him for some touchups. There's a few trophies on the Termies I am definitely going to come back on and fix up before Vow's end.

Archived