Here there be Monsters-Blood and Brass

Alright, it's drying, not sure if there's anything much more I want to do.

I was considering making the various horns and faces fleshlike, and the tops of the raptor pack and skulls on the chains bone, rather than metal. Possibly also some of the teeth in the central icon on the chest. But I don't know if that would look good or not. Open to recommendations.

DEoQNuG.jpg
q4pBU3s.jpg5JG4Y46.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Some more progress. Not sure if he needs anything else. Considering freehanding some iconography, but not sure if so and where. Also if there are any other details you think should be picked out/converted into a different scheme (gems, perhaps) let me know:

48DbuSw.jpg

Hidden Content
aLSwYsb.jpg
nGRk83a.jpg

n9hcGI0.jpg

QpKx0uh.jpg
5egcqbs.jpg

Mini is done, so far as it will be until I consider if I want to change my basing scheme or not:

qUguAEX.jpg

I think just a dust world basing probably works, but adding some contrast color in grass or something might be interesting.

Happy to hear thoughts.

Hidden Content
ZQGh3rl.jpg

Rv46qvS.jpg

65SMCdA.jpg

uqxo2yQ.jpg

ZcyXJsS.jpg

m6N74Vj.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My little files are in the wind and my medium files are across an ocean so I'm at a slight pause, but here's where I am so far.

98y8dlI.png

Going to be creating a streaming banner from the spear, got to put claws on the far hooves, and file down some of the lines. Also need to armor up the extra limb and see if there's somewhere I can fit a plasma pistol because plasma. Alternatively, maybe some sort of built in flamers in the juggernaut cheeks, and hosing to both the flaming spear and the flamethrower.

• 1 month later...
On 8/24/2023 at 6:43 PM, Dr_Ruminahui said:

Made any progress on this build, Teetengee?  I'm really interested in seeing what you do with this guy.

Just a little. Sadly I had a slight distraction (getting married) which meant I haven't had much time to work on it. But I should have time in the upcoming week to do some more!

Congrats on the marriage but its now time to get him/her working in the greenstuff mines! (just kidding :biggrin:).  And I guess my threat of sexy distractions in the Chaos Call to Arms Stronghold worked better than I might have expected :tongue:. When you do get some work on it, be sure to pop over there  to share what you've done.

Edited by Dr_Ruminahui

• 4 weeks later...