Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Deathwatch, giving it another go.

Deathwatch RPG

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

Jareddm

Jareddm

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,164 posts

If my understanding is correct, we have people from Australia to the UK and everything in between.  I really want to make sure everyone is able to be in the same session.

Currently, my hope is to have a first session by next Friday or Saturday, between the hours of 6pm and 9pm EST on Friday or 11am to 2pm EST on Saturday  The problem is given where players are located, someone's going to be playing in the middle of the night or someone's going to be playing absurdly early in the morning.  This has to be addressed.

Misian

Misian

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2 posts

I don't know if its too late or you are full, but If its possible Id love to try Deathwatch. I have only just recently got interested in RPGs and I was recommended Deathwatch because I love the 40k universe. I don't have any experience with RPGs but It sounds really fun and something I would really want to try.

Thanks in advance.

Jareddm

Jareddm

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,164 posts

While I'd be happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have, at the moment there are 6 players in the group which is what I'd consider the limit on what can be run effectively with Deathwatch.

That said, there are four other 40k RPGs besides Deathwatch.  Each deals with a different perspective and power level within 40k.

There's:

Dark Heresy

Rogue Trader

Deathwatch

Black Crusade

Only War

I recommend finding the one that fits your interests in the 40k universe best and reading through it to get a feel for them.

Misian

Misian

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2 posts

Thanks for the response! No worries about being full, if someone cant make the game sessions or leaves and you need another just message me or update this thread.

Thanks

Emperors Immortals

Emperors Immortals

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,487 posts
  • Faction: Sable Claws.
Jarreddm, do you mean this weekend (13th, 14ht?) soinds good if so, also if we play at 7pm NY time, it would be 9am here, which is fine except for NY friday night as ,my wife works - though i can make it work if needed.

Id prefer NY time 8 - 9 pm any day except friday if possible. :)

emperorsimmortals.pnggallery2900493031545.pnggallery_29004_9303_1940.png

forte @ Sep 26 2012, 03:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Personally, I'd rather be captured by Night Lords than even fight against Slaanesh Marines. 

Shh, no science. Only grim dark. 

Jareddm

Jareddm

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,164 posts
I had thought you said Saturday morning would be fine in the PM conversation?

craftomega

craftomega

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1 posts

Finally, Iv been looking for a group that is doing Deathwatch online.

Are you guys still looking? I was planning on making a Psyker.

Im availible 6-12pm all week nights but tuesday (-7 gmt) and all times on weekends.

Edited by craftomega, 19 August 2013 - 04:39 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Deathwatch, RPG

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users