Deathwatch, giving it another go.

Jareddm

If my understanding is correct, we have people from Australia to the UK and everything in between.  I really want to make sure everyone is able to be in the same session.

Currently, my hope is to have a first session by next Friday or Saturday, between the hours of 6pm and 9pm EST on Friday or 11am to 2pm EST on Saturday  The problem is given where players are located, someone's going to be playing in the middle of the night or someone's going to be playing absurdly early in the morning.  This has to be addressed.

I don't know if its too late or you are full, but If its possible Id love to try Deathwatch. I have only just recently got interested in RPGs and I was recommended Deathwatch because I love the 40k universe. I don't have any experience with RPGs but It sounds really fun and something I would really want to try.

Thanks in advance.

While I'd be happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have, at the moment there are 6 players in the group which is what I'd consider the limit on what can be run effectively with Deathwatch.

That said, there are four other 40k RPGs besides Deathwatch.  Each deals with a different perspective and power level within 40k.

There's:

Dark Heresy

Rogue Trader

Deathwatch

Black Crusade

Only War

I recommend finding the one that fits your interests in the 40k universe best and reading through it to get a feel for them.

Jarreddm, do you mean this weekend (13th, 14ht?) soinds good if so, also if we play at 7pm NY time, it would be 9am here, which is fine except for NY friday night as ,my wife works - though i can make it work if needed.

Id prefer NY time 8 - 9 pm any day except friday if possible. :)

• 1 month later...

Finally, Iv been looking for a group that is doing Deathwatch online.

Are you guys still looking? I was planning on making a Psyker.

Im availible 6-12pm all week nights but tuesday (-7 gmt) and all times on weekends.

Edited by craftomega