Grotsmasha's Conversion Challenge 3: Captains Completions

Grotsmasha

Congratulations to KBA, you've done your Legion proud my friend. Also, I'd just like to say that as a representitive of the Blood Angels I am officially giving you Astorath, take him as a gift, from the IXth Legion to the XIXth. Do with him as you please, you've proven you certainly deserve him more than us! laugh.png

WOW! Thanks Grot and everyone! Over the moon to have won smile.png. There were quite a few astounding pieces of work in this comp. This has been a real good-news-day. I also found employment after a few weeks search today too (there goes all my bitzing time pinch.gif )

GLORY TO THE XIXth! smile.png

EDIT:

While making the requested parts list of my captain, I forgot how much I owe to the people who helped out with suggestions while I was still building this guy. Many thanks brothers :)

• 1 year later...

My *very obviously* out of competition entry for the captains conversion challenge, I'm proud to present Captain Kalcheskis, of the 5th Confessors company: 

front shot:

16700915044_625a143273.jpg

right side:

17116181837_85d1494879.jpg

rear shot:

17137401099_b9b05cc1b2.jpg

left side:

17116187237_cfe27ceff0.jpg

dynamic shot:

parts used:

head and right shoulderpad: sternguard, torso: sternguard with belt from ravenwing command squad attached. legs: ravenwing command squad mixed with chaplain cassius' greaves and a chaplain's feet. left arm: iron hands upgrade set. right arm: ravenwing command squad. Left pauldron: red scorpions upgrade set (veteran haas mk 4 tactical squad set). storm shield: masters of the chapter. Teleport homer: space hulk CAT servitor. Backpack: gabriel seth w/ skeleton hand added.  bike bolter: bike bolter with sanguinary guard angelus bolter drum magazine, topped with a thunderwolf cavalry servo skull)

Archived