Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Photography: Using colored lights in a light box

tutorialphotography diffusion box lightbox Miniatures

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

WG Vrox

WG Vrox

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,142 posts
  • Faction: Space Wolves - Morkai

Greetings, 

I am looking for feedback on this tutorial as I intend to make many more. Please let me know if it was something you enjoyed or if not why.  I also want to know what your suggestions are for future episodes.    Thank you in advance - Vrox. 

Edited by WG Vrox, 20 August 2013 - 10:53 PM.

To know and understand that Chaos and Order exist in all things, one simply has to roll the dice. 

WG Vrox

WG Vrox

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,142 posts

Here is a recent photo I took with the practices from my tutorial. 

g_zpsb9c05f95.jpg

Edited by WG Vrox, 03 June 2014 - 10:02 PM.

To know and understand that Chaos and Order exist in all things, one simply has to roll the dice. 

WG Vrox

WG Vrox

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,142 posts

Another photo I took at the OFCC in Vancouver Washington, thanks guys for entrusting me with your cool models.  

Nidloader_zpsea802719.jpg

Edited by WG Vrox, 03 June 2014 - 09:58 PM.

Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 20 posts

Nice tutorial. Very interesting stuff.

WG Vrox

WG Vrox

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,142 posts

We went to another tournament the Guardian Cup. Here is one of the pictures I took.  - If you want to see the other 30 check us out www.gamefacenation.com

IMG_035WMcopy_zpsdb8dd161.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tutorialphotography, diffusion box, lightbox, Miniatures

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users