Night Lords 15th Company - In Memoriam...Pg.68

Your work in progress page was the best use of my day off. I just found it. Read through all the fluff you created. Oogled all the phenomenal conversions you created. There are not enough words of praise to be used. Though the Corona Nox maybe lost to us, the Haunter's rightful children, his pride would be on you, and you would deserve it.

Wow, I just went through all 26 pages of this blog and I am simply floored by your attention to detail and determination to make every model in your army look unique, and characterful; heretical or not, respect must be paid for a feat of this calibre.

Hate to ask a question you've undoubtedly been asked before: but what are the skulls on rope bits from? as well as the skeletal thighbones?  

Your work in progress page was the best use of my day off. I just found it. Read through all the fluff you created. Oogled all the phenomenal conversions you created. There are not enough words of praise to be used. Though the Corona Nox maybe lost to us, the Haunter's rightful children, his pride would be on you, and you would deserve it.

Thank you for that outstanding praise! I am truly honored :)

Wow, I just went through all 26 pages of this blog and I am simply floored by your attention to detail and determination to make every model in your army look unique, and characterful; heretical or not, respect must be paid for a feat of this calibre.

Hate to ask a question you've undoubtedly been asked before: but what are the skulls on rope bits from? as well as the skeletal thighbones?  

Thanks man! As for the skulls I got the majority from Fantasy Beastmen kits. The Cygor kit in particular has some great ones.

Rhino #1: Complete

Well here ya go gents, the long awaited Rhino of 1st Claw, 15th Company of the Night Lords Legion. No fluff for this guy just because I don't have the energy today and I've got some schoolwork to do. C&C much appreciated and encouraged as always!

Ave Dominus Nox 

http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q532/mv8830/8442cddc-a790-42a3-82ae-1f5b7869c838_zps4c7fef4a.jpg

http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q532/mv8830/f483d71b-64a5-4742-b912-38e283f05b88_zpsb7edf844.jpg

http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q532/mv8830/2dc3cfe2-8d31-429a-8c82-8ede2867380a_zpsdcf5adb2.jpg

http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q532/mv8830/ef59755b-00d8-45fb-8fdb-3b1ca4f6772f_zpsc3109e61.jpg

Awesome sauce.

One nitpick, though. For a flayed, torn up corpse, he's left the hull he's crucified against rather clean. A few well-placed blood splatters around his broken body would round this vehicle out nicely.

Just brilliant, Heinrich. Yours are some of the finest Night Lords around, and this is a fine addition to them. Lovely freehand on the rear door, and the flayed man you sculpted has turned out great. :smile.:

Thanks man!

Gruesome! Curze approves.

I try to do father proud ;)

In a word, brutal. Not for the squeamish, really. :thumbsup:

That's the idea, glad I pulled it off :)

Lovely hood ornament fella!

And a nice understated rino as well, always a fan of a bit of brass/bronze but looking good!

Thanks man, I tried not to go over the top with the ornamentation on this army.

It's brilliant! Love the exposed muscle on that flayed fellow.

Thanks Barabbas :)

I want to buy this army.... name your price :teehee:

Your future children, that I might transform them into sons of the VIII Legion ;)

Awesome sauce.

One nitpick, though. For a flayed, torn up corpse, he's left the hull he's crucified against rather clean. A few well-placed blood splatters around his broken body would round this vehicle out nicely.

Thanks brother, I was thinking the same. Standby for gore...

Was going to say the exact same thing. I love the corpse, and I love the clean rhino, even the weathering, but the 2 are not connecting it seems.

Received and understood :)

Loving the Rhino! Good work mate!

Thanks! 

Looks even better painted and the free hand symbol on the rear ramp is a fantastic touch. I'm almost afraid to ask, but what Chapter is the crucified Marine meant to be from?

Thanks Darth, our flayed friend is Doom Eagle who's had his feathers plucked ;)